Not frequent DRE problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DiNo29, May 28, 2007.

1. DiNo29
    OP

DiNo29 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 28, 2007
    France
    Hey

My Wii is modded with a Wiikey, and I have DRE problems with Mario Strikers. But those are very rare. Usually, I am playing (online) for 2 hours, and suddently get a DRE.
    I have to unplug my Wii for some seconds to have it recognize the disc again, and then it works immediatly, I do not even need to wait for the Wii to cool down.
    I already got DRE with some other games before, but it was with crappy media burned slowly with a faulty burner. And I didnt played 2 straight hours often. Mario Strikers is burned at 8x on a TDK DVD+R 1-16x . Not so good of a media but still.

What could cause those DRE ? Could it be a Wiikey's install problem, and what problem ? Is it the media which is too crappy, or my burner? I burned with a brand new laptop dvd burner, not sure about the model, could check it.
    Those DRE have been worrying me for a while, and they are even more frequent now, with Mario Strikers, so I tough I should ask [​IMG]

DiNo29

2. aslacker55

aslacker55 I like pie

Sep 13, 2006
    United States
    So Cal
    Try burning at a slower speed like 4x instead of 8x. Also try using dvd-r instead of dvd+r.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice