Country
United States
come-at-me-bro.jpg

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
this is a big lie. I've read countless news about them sayin' they gonna do something to the usa for several years.

nothing is gonna happen.

Requios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a big lie. I've read countless news about them sayin' they gonna do something to the usa for several years.

nothing is gonna happen.

Agreed. How long has NK said they're going to launch at us and not done it? I'll wait until I see proof, then crap my pants.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
They didn't "vow", they are arguing about it, and South Korea (The Good one) has threatened to declare ware on North Korea (The Evil one) if they attack the US.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dont worry yall ambassador rodman is on the job!!

"Sir, North Korea is becoming increasingly hostile. Who should we choose to help cool down this situation?"

"We need someone with integrity, someone who is strong in the face of danger, someone whose levelheaded and can go toe-to-toe with the Koreans in a mental mindgame."

"So Dennis Rodman?"

"ABSOLUTELY."

Nayr Rosfar

White Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they actually do it, they'll be a smoldering hole in the ground in record time.

True NK has made these kinds of threats before, but now they've got a young, ambitious punk as their supreme leader who is probably stupid enough to actually do it.

Best way to counter it, however, move Dennis Rodman into D.C. He and Kim are friends now. Use him as a human shield.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi