• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Normal twitter behavior

Vetusomaru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Careful, a lot of those "twitter freaks" are here too. Some of them run the place.
Not my problem
Post automatically merged:

"Nothing special, happy times"

Outrageous.
Notice how the twitter freaks that lost their shit over the happy family advertisement had no problem with the shotacon advertisement. Gee, I wonder why!

Attachments

• 54354534534.png
    54354534534.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 22

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
My second time touching the political side of the fourm, but the first time I saw this, I was like, "This is the best thing I've seen all day." That is until my sister showed that even a good and docile thing like this can ruin things.

This goes to my point to believe harder that X should get discontinued to destroy alll of those who are like this and use the platform.

Reactions: Vetusomaru

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Normal Twitter behavior since Elon took over is spamming the n-word or writing an essay about how Hitler did nothing wrong. I guess holding up an anime McDonald's ad as being representative of "traditional conservative values" is almost just as stupid, though.

Reactions: mobiusherz

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
Weirdly enough, I didn't see anyone getting offended or angry in the replies, maybe a troll but nothing more. Cute ad with the family, the western mcdonalds should promote these kinda ads over here, we need it

Reactions: Xzi

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For my part I'd say they made it pretty easy to stop going there by raising their prices to nearly match Chipotle and Five Guys. Not like the quality of the meat improved any, either.

I'm with ya on Five Guys being far superior, but there's unfortunately there's just nothing else quite like a Filet-o-Fish. I don't need one often, maybe 4 times a year, but when I gotta have it ....

Reactions: Xzi

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
i cant get on twitter why were people complaining about the ad?
Thing is, you won't find angry replies or anything, so it seems to be a situation of "wokes are losing their minds, huh, proof? don't need it, I just know they do" So in this regard, it's a low thing to say.(I mean I don't like a lot of the lgbtq things but when there doesn't seem to be problem then I don't have one with them)
For my part I'd say they made it pretty easy to stop going there by raising their prices to nearly match Chipotle and Five Guys. Not like the quality of the meat improved any, either.
Here in europe, spain specifically we don't have chipotle or Five guys so it's mostly burger king, mcdonalds, domino's pizza, kfc and...I don't know how many more there are. We havo taco bell but the sizes are small and expensive.
I guess people don't really go to mcdonalds for the food but for the feel, most of us went there when we were little with our family, now that my family is scattered, I sometimes go there to reminisce, and also get something to eat

• Angry
Reactions: Snintendog and Xzi

Bunjolio

the prettiest girl ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thing is, you won't find angry replies or anything, so it seems to be a situation of "wokes are losing their minds, huh, proof? don't need it, I just know they do" So in this regard, it's a low thing to say.(I mean I don't like a lot of the lgbtq things but when there doesn't seem to be problem then I don't have one with them)

Here in europe, spain specifically we don't have chipotle or Five guys so it's mostly burger king, mcdonalds, domino's pizza, kfc and...I don't know how many more there are. We havo taco bell but the sizes are small and expensive.
I guess people don't really go to mcdonalds for the food but for the feel, most of us went there when we were little with our family, now that my family is scattered, I sometimes go there to reminisce, and also get something to eat
it just seems like a family wholesome ad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto