Clueless
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nook%20color.png

Software Updates - Version 1.2.0

Barnes and Noble is providing a major firmware update for NOOK Color that contains exciting new features, addresses key customer requests and provides ongoing performance improvements. With NOOK Color v1.2 you get NOOK Email™, an enhanced web experience with Adobe ® Flash® Player, access to popular apps like Angry Birds, plus NOOK Kids™ Read and Play™ titles, enhanced NOOK Books, and more. The software update will be automatically downloaded to devices that are registered and connected to Wi-Fi®, beginning the week of April 25 and over the coming weeks. There’s no need for you to take any action. But if you want the software immediately, you can manually download it here. Please refer to the instructions below for the manual download. To check the current software version of your NOOK Color, please click here for additional instructions.

[/p]

Source
Bolded "important" info...
And I posted this in "Android" because the Nook Color runs on Android.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much do these run for? I've been wanting a real android tablet, since my Archos 28 is pure shit / can't run anything.

EDIT: 250USD?! That's cheap! Does it run Froyo like any other device would, like it's not Nook branded or anything like that?

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    WPiso @ WPiso: m