Noob Question - Where to buy

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by dexstroyer, Dec 3, 2012.

Dec 3, 2012
  1. dexstroyer
    OP

Newcomer dexstroyer Newbie

United Kingdom
    Evening all,

First post and I am tired of going round in circles so I've arrived somehere Im sure I'll get a safe answer...

I live in the UK recently bought an R4i card which was apprently from Ireland, but turned out to be Essex and does not show up in my DSI....gave up trying and my youngest is using the DSi

I now have a DSi XL for my other Son with v 1.4.1E and would like to order a m3i card as they seem to highly recommended.

Can anyone suggest a safe place to buy with Paypal or something similar which wont take longer than a week and is not from China?

Im tired of looking through false (or appear false to me) websites wanting my CSV number and do not use Visa Verisign

Thank you,

XPro likes this.
  2. Latiken

Member Latiken GBATemp's Epic Fusion

United States
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
    Don't get an M3i Zero! They have no official support.

3. dexstroyer
    OP

United Kingdom
    Ok,

Based on having a DSi XL with v 1.4.1E what is the best to buy and where from, I'm sure we can no longer buy these in the UK reading the net.

4. Latiken

United States
    Well, are you interested in SNES/GBA emulation, real time save and other cool features?
    If so get a SuperCard DSTWO.

If you only want to play homebrew and ROMs, get an R4i Gold.

Both can be purchased at www.realhotstuff.com.
    They deliver in 2-5 days!

5. dexstroyer
    OP

United Kingdom
  6. Latiken

United States
    Hmmmm.... Seems pretty legit.
    I don't know how much 31 euros is in American dollars. When I first saw 31 I was like "FAKE" but then I saw the euro sign.
    Yes you can use your 8GB SD card. I will help you set it up when you get it.

7. dexstroyer
    OP

United Kingdom
    Seems legit as they have the verify visa which we use in the UK, its about $50 but if it works and I dont get ripped off again I will happily pay it.

Thank you for the offer of help, I will get this ordered then move to the correct chat for support

8. dexstroyer
    OP

United Kingdom
    Also it says Slot-1 card compatible with Nintendo DS/DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL 1.4 4 and 3DS 3.0.6 firmware

Mine is a DSi XL with v 1.4.1E so I imagine this is older firmware and the card will work?

I have ordered on a 48HR service, so I will feedback once it arrives to help others,

9. Wizerzak

Member Wizerzak Because I'm a potato!

United Kingdom
    If I were you I'd buy from ZhuZhuChina (SC DSTWO link), save yourself a few quid and be assured that you're buying from a VERY reliable seller. I have purchased many flashcarts from them and recommend them to many others whom have had no complaints. They have fast shipping (compared to toerh flashcart sellers), great customer support and will even photograph your item before they ship it.

And yes, it will be compatible with your DSi XL.

Also worth noting that if you don't need the SNES/GBA emulation or real-time save I'd get an R4i Gold instead.
    They are also SDHC compatible, have much more frequent updates than DSTWO (thanks to Wood), are much easier to manage / update and cost about £20 less.

Edit: If you do decide to buy an R4i Gold, make sure it's THIS ONE though, others won't be compatible with Wood and thus basically useless.

10. dexstroyer
    OP

United Kingdom
    DSTWO has arrived!!

Best thing I think is to move across to the correct thread and ask for advice, cheers guys see you there.

11. 3dne

Newcomer 3dne Newbie

United States
    Almost all types of flash card are comming from china,Many American and European companies are also buying directly from China, many websites purchase from us。

You can refer to this site in French website 3ds-linker com

12. Liz Green
    This message by Liz Green has been removed from public view by GeekyGuy, Jan 26, 2013, Reason: Spam.
    Jan 26, 2013
  13. Emanuele
    This message by Emanuele has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Feb 12, 2013.
    Jan 30, 2013
  14. Emanuele
    This message by Emanuele has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Feb 12, 2013.
    Jan 30, 2013