Hacking noob question: does the carts support nintendo wfc

kend7510

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
as topic, do the carts(like m3simply, r4ds) support nintendo wfc? if so does the wfc detect the carts(and get you banned)?

thanks in advance

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo's WFC is too shitty and poorly implemented for them to be able to ban people. It's not like you have an account, and you can change your friend code pretty much anytime you want.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nintendo only bans people based on what people report in. i.e if someone has a penis for an avatar in mario kart, someone calls Nintendo and says the time of the match and name of the guy and the guys friendcode gets banned (although it can be easily changed on a flashcart)

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Conspiracy theory: if they can detect who is using a hacked pokérom, then they can tell who is using a copied rom. Crackdown before the end of the year!

Well, currently, WFC works great with any ROMs. If you have actual carts, then you shouldn't have any issue since there are some great backup programs that have come out recently. So your backups can truly be backups. Of course, you'll need a slot-2 device as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: though my mom has documents here on my pc