LEH10260369 7

guess it could be the media :/
Id do a usb loader thingy if
a) my 500gb drive wasnt pretty much full of data
b) I didnt have to reformat it from NTSF to fat 32
c) I knew how to make a loader

right got it working at last with a differnt dvd-r

smile.gif
out of curiosity for sd/usb loading (which i might invest in in the future)
what size SD does the wii take up to?
would you guys recomend a big SD card or a USB drive?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
shinobivsme said:
right got it working at last with a differnt dvd-r

smile.gif
out of curiosity for sd/usb loading (which i might invest in in the future)
what size SD does the wii take up to?
would you guys recomend a big SD card or a USB drive?
Every SDHC Card, so up to 16GB. But a USB HDD is better.

riahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I find Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures PAL or Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers PAL? No store carries it so softmodding, on a 4.3, is pretty much impossible.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
riahc3 said:
Where can I find Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures PAL or Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Wheelie Breakers PAL? No store carries it so softmodding, on a 4.3, is pretty much impossible.
look in ebay or other online stores

riahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Porobu said:
riahc3 said:
look in ebay or other online stores
Already look on eBay. Nothing or outrages 100+ prices.

onad0301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need some guidence.... I have been reading and looking but still need some help...I have a sofmod 4.1u, use cfg usb loader v46, my homebrew version is around the same time as the cfg version 46...I need to update some ios to get my backups working. Its been a while since I did any updates to ios. I have to update to play COD Black Ops. Is there a guide, and if, where? I'm going to update cfg usb loader to v60 but when reading I see I have to update ios249 and then there's mention of 250....I want to update 222, 223 then there's mention of 224. Just not sure what to do and don't want to screw anything up.

if anyone could guide me in the right direction, would apprec. it

Thanx onad

Can I still be on menu 4.1u or to I have to update that to 4.2?

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
onad0301 said:
I need some guidence.... I have been reading and looking but still need some help...I have a sofmod 4.1u, use cfg usb loader v46, my homebrew version is around the same time as the cfg version 46...I need to update some ios to get my backups working. Its been a while since I did any updates to ios. I have to update to play COD Black Ops. Is there a guide, and if, where? I'm going to update cfg usb loader to v60 but when reading I see I have to update ios249 and then there's mention of 250....I want to update 222, 223 then there's mention of 224. Just not sure what to do and don't want to screw anything up.

Thanx onad

you can still use system menu 4.1, and just update all your hacks with modmii (it's stickied)
NOTE: ModMii will update your hacks, but not configurable usb loader, you have to do that yourself

OK now I have a problem, I've been trying to set up the homebrew channel in UNEEK for a while now, but I cant get it to work, I've tried 1.0.7 and 1.0.8, bu they both just give a blank screen for a few seconds then take me back to the push a to continue screen of the system menu. I did get a really old version to work, but it complained about scams whenever I started it up. BTW the nand is a new 4.2u nand made with ModMii, and I installed the homebrew channel on it with Wad Creator 1.0 and ShowMiiWads. I also made sure to copy the ticket from my real nand to the UNEEK one (using ftpii).

any help would be appreciated.

JasmineMay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 years ago I installed the flatmod on to my sisters Wiii. I did not install any thing else.

Fast forward 2 years she moans that original games seem to crash the Wii and also newer games like COD do not work. My guess is her lens is dirty as she does not take care of her games and leaves them ling around.

Apart from beating her what are my options to bring up the Wii to the latest version so she cane play some of these newer games ? Do you agree that the Lens might be dirty ?

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
JasmineMay said:
2 years ago I installed the flatmod on to my sisters Wiii. I did not install any thing else.

Fast forward 2 years she moans that original games seem to crash the Wii and also newer games like COD do not work. My guess is her lens is dirty as she does not take care of her games and leaves them ling around.

Apart from beating her what are my options to bring up the Wii to the latest version so she cane play some of these newer games ? Do you agree that the Lens might be dirty ?
2 years without a lens clean when your running disc yeah its pretty dirty.
The WII should update from the disc when ever she puts 1 in what System menu is her WII on?

onad0301

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
onad0301 said:

Thanx onad

so I used modmii....along with the ios249,250,222,223,224....it gave a list of about 20 more to update...do i have to update all of these?

Can I update the ios just using online ...i just want to update 249,250,222,223,224

thsnx onad

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can somebody help me out here. I am looking for .iso forwarders (or .wad forwarders that could be ran through wad2iso) that support ios58 which is used by the latest HBC and also found when you newly mod a 4.3u Wii. I am mainly looking for forwarders for the following emulators: FCE Ultra, Snes9x GX, VBA GX, and GenPlus GX.

hazzarduk1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is it possible to use modmii with lego indiana jones on a 4.3 system menu, even if i get the 32017 cant update system menu error?

DJ_OPI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! Long time ago I softmodded my wii using the twilight hack to play backuped games.

Now I've used --- to upgrade from 3.1E to 4.1E

it all went well, i upgraded my IOS to 249 from the 2nd step and updated and installed Bootmii and the HBC and i also did the step 4 by upgrading my system menu. but after that i couldnt use the wiimote in any of the HBC applications, the wiimote just shut down...

please note that i couldnt upgrade and install the bootmii and HBC because it was no vulnerable IOS, so i got some wad ("IOS34-v3348" from this site) and installed it using wad manager and then it worked.

Also, I tried to use the cIOS38_rev17 installer, but i couldnt install it since my wiimote turns off. What should I do?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJ_OPI said:
Hello! Long time ago I softmodded my wii using the twilight hack to play backuped games.

Now I've used --- to upgrade from 3.1E to 4.1E

it all went well, i upgraded my IOS to 249 from the 2nd step and updated and installed Bootmii and the HBC and i also did the step 4 by upgrading my system menu. but after that i couldnt use the wiimote in any of the HBC applications, the wiimote just shut down...

please note that i couldnt upgrade and install the bootmii and HBC because it was no vulnerable IOS, so i got some wad ("IOS34-v3348" from this site) and installed it using wad manager and then it worked.

Also, I tried to use the cIOS38_rev17 installer, but i couldnt install it since my wiimote turns off. What should I do?
What IOS did you select in the cIOS installer?

DJ_OPI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Krestent said:

If I'm correct I installed the "iOS60patched.wad" because the guide told me so.

Oh I also used the cIOS38-rev17 Installer to install and used iOS249 and network installation.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJ_OPI said:
Krestent said:

You're misunderstanding my question. In the cIOS installer, before it freezes, it should ask you to select an IOS. What did you select?

DJ_OPI

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Krestent said:
DJ_OPI said:
Krestent said:

You're misunderstanding my question. In the cIOS installer, before it freezes, it should ask you to select an IOS. What did you select?

I used the cIOS38-rev17 Installer to install and used iOS249 via network installation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory