Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

rontonimo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is really no reason to us Any Region Changer in my opinion. you can force ntsc with the loaders in Home Brew channel.

rontonimo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chatshi said:
chatshi said:
Hi,

I just successfully updated my wii using the "Modify any Wii" guide here. Now trying to use neogamma I get a error message, error 001. What does it mean exaclty? And how can I solve it? Couldnt find any definite answer on the forums.

I tried to play Muramasa, burned on a Verbatim DVD-R, 3x speed

Anyone?

What version of Neo are you using. It might be the game, is what I am thinking. Try searching the game, and see what you come up with.

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
rontonimo said:
There is really no reason to us Any Region Changer in my opinion. you can force ntsc with the loaders in Home Brew channel.

that is true. i think i will do this thx. one more qtion plz - is there any difference in using 480p on a native PAL wii and forcing NTSC 480p in the usb loader like you say. I have seen posts about colors being wrong and games not full screen. Is there any difference in the video modes?

chatshi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rontonimo said:
chatshi said:
chatshi said:
Hi,

I just successfully updated my wii using the "Modify any Wii" guide here. Now trying to use neogamma I get a error message, error 001. What does it mean exaclty? And how can I solve it? Couldnt find any definite answer on the forums.

I tried to play Muramasa, burned on a Verbatim DVD-R, 3x speed

Anyone?

What version of Neo are you using. It might be the game, is what I am thinking. Try searching the game, and see what you come up with.

I'm using neogamma r7. Looked around for a comp. list but couldn't find any.

EDIT: Seems there is some problems with muramasa, according to this thread: http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-custom-softwar...4-muramasa.html

However one person claims the game works on DVD..

Anyway, the best solution for me to try neogamma out is to find a comp. list and try some game on that list. Anyone know where there is a good list?

Also; do I need to do some patching before burning a game?

clioke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi Guy's,

I'm new here.

I'm thinking about softmodding 2 of my Wii's.

The 1st one is a white with serial LEH2759 and firmware 4.0E (pal, europe)
The 2nd one is a black Wii with FW 4.2 (pal, europe)

Wich tutorial on this forum can i use to softmod the my Wii's (with USB loader of course)

I had some nice tut's from Wii-media.nl (in dutch :-) ) but now the site is down...
mad.gif

Who can help a noob like me ?

Thanks,
Me from Belgium
rolleyes.gif

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
clioke said:
Hi Guy's,

I'm new here.

I'm thinking about softmodding 2 of my Wii's.

The 1st one is a white with serial LEH2759 and firmware 4.0E (pal, europe)
The 2nd one is a black Wii with FW 4.2 (pal, europe)

Wich tutorial on this forum can i use to softmod the my Wii's (with USB loader of course)

I had some nice tut's from Wii-media.nl (in dutch :-) ) but now the site is down...
mad.gif

Who can help a noob like me ?

Thanks,
Me from Belgium
rolleyes.gif
http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/home

Mid123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cobleman said:
Mid123 said:
cobleman said:
Mid123 said:
Hi,I really want to play Guitar Hero 5 via usb loader but I dont have a wifi connection for my wii to install the necessary ios.Is there anything I can do?
Use NUS on your computer to download ios53 ios55 pack as a wad and use wad manager

I already have that done.I thought I needed 'Hermes' Ios222/223' in order to run Guitar hero 5.Its just I dont have wifi
If you have used NUS a few times you should have a collection of folders with all the ios's you need to install hermes 222 / 38 merge 37 and 223 / 38 merge 60
You can use NusFoldersRenamer.exe to make a single folder with the ios's in there relevent folders you put that folder on the root of your SD card if you havent downloaded ios 38,37 or 60 through nus then you should before running NusFoldersRenamer.exe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1