Hacking NOOB PARADISE - ask away

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure what is cod file? you mean call of duty? im able to add both games fifa 13 and call of duty to backup fusion but only if .wia files are in folder not if they are like a single file,but when i press transfer to wgfs im getting error,also in settings i changed in tab WIT path to the usb stick to the lowered case wbfs folder,im i doing good?

Yeah, Call of Duty. Use the Extract Image option and select your wbfs folder on your flash drive as the directory.

vigorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
well it didnt make .wbfs file haha,into the root of usb stick instead of wbfs file is another folder named (s3fp69) and in that folder is 2 folders data and update

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well it didnt make .wbfs file haha,into the root of usb stick instead of wbfs file is another folder named (s3fp69) and in that folder is 2 folders data and update

Ahahaha, cool. What's in the data folder? And if the image is in there, then just move it out of the data folder into the s3fp69 one. If there isn't an image in there at all, then you should get a iso of the game and transfer it to the stick. Weird things happen when you try to move an already converted file to a flash drive...

vigorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
ok i think i hit the wrong button for converting,i hit extract image instead of transfer to image,so i try to use transfer to image right now,and wiibackupfusion ask me what kind of extensio i want i choose .wbfs and how i have wbfs file but during the convertion the original name of the file fifa 13 etc something is now the name s3fp69.wbfs so at this moment im transfering that file to usb stick folder to se whats gona happend what do you think?

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i think i hit the wrong button for converting,i hit extract image instead of transfer to image,so i try to use transfer to image right now,and wiibackupfusion ask me what kind of extensio i want i choose .wbfs and how i have wbfs file but during the convertion the original name of the file fifa 13 etc something is now the name s3fp69.wbfs so at this moment im transfering that file to usb stick folder to se whats gona happend what do you think?

I think it'll be okay.

vigorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
ok i insert usb stick into closer edge usb and when i open usb loader gx i m going back to the main menu uffff what now? should i try with formating the usb stick to wbfs format instead of fat32?

vigorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
no its the same,its bringing me back to main menu,i dont know what else to do,ill try to find a iso file but...i think its gonna be the same

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm how i can check that?

You could get the syscheck file (which I don't recommend). Or you can get the IOS236 installer to install IOS236 on there. And then get Nus Downloader for your PC to get the other two IOS's and then install them via the Multi-Mod Manager app. Here, check this out; it'll explain everything better than I could ever hope to. http://gwht.wikidot.com/for-dummies

vigorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
ok i opened the homebrew channel and after that i opened priiloder 236 mode and in a top left corner i can see ios 236 rev 54321 and it asking me to install or update priiloader or remove priiloader and restore system menu or exit? so i guess i have ios 236

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i opened the homebrew channel and after that i opened priiloder 236 mode and in a top left corner i can see ios 236 rev 54321 and it asking me to install or update priiloader or remove priiloader and restore system menu or exit? so i guess i have ios 236

Yes, remove priiloader; plug your SD card into your computer and delete it from there. Did you install IOS247 and 248 through the d2x installer? And did you edit the meta.xml file for both WiiFlow and the USB loader so it says <no_ios_reload>? The <no_ios_reload> option is at the bottom of the file. You should do this since your loader isn't even booting up. And then, use d2x to install IOS247 on base 57 and 248 on base 56.

vigorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
i dont know i just bought wii with all of this,ok so i need to delete from wii priiloader in the menu and after that from the sd card? and then to install ios 247 and ios 248? no sure in which order i need to do all of this

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know i just bought wii with all of this,ok so i need to delete from wii priiloader in the menu and after that from the sd card? and then to install ios 247 and ios 248? no sure in which order i need to do all of this

Plug your SD card into your computer and delete the priiloader. DO NOT DELETE IT while your SD card is still in your Wii. And make sure the option at the bottom of the meta.xml file in both the WiiFlow folder and the cfg USB loader says <no_ios_reload>. You can open these files with Notepad.

vigorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
ok when i open sd card and when i open folder app i have only 4 files

arcmod06 offline
cboot2mmm
homebrew channel loader
priiloader

and non of this file cant be deleted yes i check and sd card is not locked,so i cant see 2 other loaders
im thinking to sell this wii and buy ps3 this wii is big hassle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination