Hacking Noob Help

rob_da_bank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask this but couldnt find any info to help me. I think i already know the answer but i thought i would get some expertise from the community. I have a DSL with M3simply - 2gb sandisc microSD, what my issue is - i use moonshell to listen to mp3's at work and i store a random selection in one 'mp3' folder on root of card which works fine etc but will only allow me to play '255' files no matter how many i put in the folder - now is this because of the FAT formatting?? or am i doing something wrong - 255 songs is good but i want to be able to have more in that folder cause there is plenty of space for at least another 100 or so. Any ideas will be appreciated. And again apologise if posted in incorrect forum.

Cheers

Rob

rob_da_bank

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey thanks for the quick reply - yeah i know i can do that but then i have to open up the ds once its finished that folder - back out and into another folder - each time - i just want to random play about 400-500 songs without having to stuff around changing folders. I have a good setup at work - with the ds plugged into the speaker system & usb charging - works real sweet - i just dont' want to have to keep changing folders thats all. cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.