Hacking *Noob* Help with flashcarts

jm778

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey! i recently bought a 3ds and i obviously want to play games with it. I have had a Dsi since its release with a flashcart (Dstti) that bricked after a while so now i know a little bit about flashcart and all but not enough to buy a new one for my 3ds. I know alot of flahcarts play 3ds games on 3ds but i was wondering what was the best one? Which one do you recommend? And I would like to know if any flashcart exist that can play 3ds and ds games or if any flashcart can be played on 3ds and dsi?

radrom

Content Creator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! i recently bought a 3ds and i obviously want to play games with it. I have had a Dsi since its release with a flashcart (Dstti) that bricked after a while so now i know a little bit about flashcart and all but not enough to buy a new one for my 3ds. I know alot of flahcarts play 3ds games on 3ds but i was wondering what was the best one? Which one do you recommend? And I would like to know if any flashcart exist that can play 3ds and ds games or if any flashcart can be played on 3ds and dsi?

http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.359035/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: