ROM Hack NOOB FRIENDLY Guide: AC:NH Easter Event manual unlock.

• Thread starter vree
  • Start date
  • Views 77,737
  • Replies 173
  • Likes 6

Dfox44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I definitely would like an updated version for 1.11.1 for all the bcats. I want to catch up before the new update.

vree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I definitely would like an updated version for 1.11.1 for all the bcats. I want to catch up before the new update.
ooh... so where can I find the updated halloween BCAT? thanks for the answer!

Guide updated (including complete BCAT file).

A general rule for everyone out there having issues and are sure they imported the BCAT files correctly:
1) Make sure your switch time is set to sync with the servers. Even if you don't have it connected.
2) Make sure your switch time is at a moment when the event takes place!!! TRIPLE CHECK THIS!!!
3) If needed use "switchtime" homebrew app to set the time and fake it as being synced with the Nintendo servers.
=> Read the whole guide in opening post for detailed instructions.

But have any idea if my save being 1.11.1 and the BCAT being 1.11.0a has any influence on why it might not work?
No that should not influcene it at all. But your version should say 1.11.1a. Check the troubleshooting section of the guide.

Last edited by vree,

piperului

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Guide updated.

No that should not influcene it at all. But your version should say 1.11.1a. Check the troubleshooting section of the guide.
Got any idea why I might have issues updating using an emulator? :unsure: There's not much info about that, but I want to do it since it is much better for me to play on PC

vree

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got any idea why I might have issues updating using an emulator? :unsure: There's not much info about that, but I want to do it since it is much better for me to play on PC

No this guide isn't meant for emulation. Earlier emulators didn't even support BCAT files. Only the most recent emulators can. So you might want to check into that. That's all I know.

But like I said this guide isn't for emulation.

Last edited by vree,
Reactions: piperului

piperului

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
For anyone wondering, I got it to work. I was using Ryujinx to load the BCAT file the Yuzu to play because it has the best performance. I deleted the appdata Ryujing folder and retried loading the BCAT file and that worked!

piperului

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
No this guide isn't meant for emulation. Earlier emulators didn't even support BCAT files. Only the most recent emulators can. So you might want to check into that. That's all I know.

I figured it out! Thank you for your help <3

Reactions: vree

Wargla

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Do you know if new bcat is needed for acnh 2.0 ?
Btw, if there is less and less updates and so bcats in future, does it mean special events will not appear anymore in the future ?

piperului

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Do you know if new bcat is needed for acnh 2.0 ?
Btw, if there is less and less updates and so bcats in future, does it mean special events will not appear anymore in the future ?
2.0.0 needs no BCATs but they will add some for Turkey Day, Toy Day etc

prof72

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
do i habe to follow the update version?
or can i use update 2.0.5 then event bunny day changed to clock to may 1, 2020?

prof72

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
or rather how to use the bcat for event on version 2.0.5 they said it has more items new items on 2021 and 2022 repeated events..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/