"None of values changed to the entered one!" message (EdiZon)

DreamyMystX64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, whenever I attempt to change the value (when it changes in game) in EdiZon, I get this message very frequently.

image.png

NOTE: I was attempting to create timer freeze cheats for Pac-Man 99 myself and I don't quite extremely understand how to make timer related cheats using EdiZon (I'm doing this for the time attack mode in that game). I did request in the cheat request thread for someone to make that particular cheat for Pac-Man 99 however.

My EdiZon version is 3.1.0 Nightly btw.

Last edited by DreamyMystX64,

Stoned

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, whenever I attempt to change the value (when it changes in game) in EdiZon, I get this message very frequently.

View attachment 292946

NOTE: I was attempting to create timer freeze cheats for Pac-Man 99 myself and I don't quite extremely understand how to make timer related cheats using EdiZon (I'm doing this for the time attack mode in that game). I did request in the cheat request thread for someone to make that particular cheat for Pac-Man 99 however.

My EdiZon version is 3.1.0 Nightly btw.
For what stand the 1.5?
Oo. Try to use Seconds Like 1.5 Minutes are 90 Seconds
Or use Float. 🤔

Reactions: BigOnYa

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for timers I wouldn't use the exact values, instead use greater than, or lower than, or identical than previous search.

the game could display a different number than the real decreasing memory value. (for example, a value of 15 could be displayed as 1.5 ingame, but there's no 1.5 value in memory)
by searching displayed number, you could end locking the number (the text itself), but still have a decreasing timer affecting the game. It's rare, but it can happen if the game edit the value instead of displaying it raw.

Last edited by Cyan,

DreamyMystX64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I instead just resolved my issue by hacking the fruit counter instead and it totally worked for me!

The timers are just too complex for me atm.

I however got a software crash though it didn't erase my data from when I leveled up and got the "clear blind time attack" emblem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1