Hacking None of my apps will load in hbc

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to install 4.2 and when i would try to install a wad i would get a ret-1 error and now none of my apps will load i keep getting black screens, what do i do?

happydance

Trophies
XP
Country
you can try to reinstall the latest HBC and after that reinstall your CIOS38 of you choise.
check if your SD card is good or try another one.

before selecting a app try to wait a few second before running one, lets just sa wait for 10 sec. before running an app.

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
happydance said:
you can try to reinstall the latest HBC and after that reinstall your CIOS38 of you choise.
check if your SD card is good or try another one.

before selecting a app try to wait a few second before running one, lets just sa wait for 10 sec. before running an app.
how would i reinstall hbc without using tp hack or indianapwns?

JJBro1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
longtom1 said:
read the bannerbomb website it tells you all about it you can use any boot.dol/.elf in the root of your sd card just make sure you backup your private folder off your sd card first

http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/index.new.php
k i loaded the .elf and it still gives me that hanging black screen. What if i updated using nintendo's update and modify 4.2 will that work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1