[yt][media]2NFuc-hpLzE[/media][/yt]​

Reactions: 1 person

WarOmnimon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did anyone else notice his sword is a recolored Power Sword from the original Megazord?

(I admit, I didn't notice it until someone else pointed it out.)

dorayaki95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
This action figure ( or mascot ? ) might eventually end up as a new IP. 3 more hours to know .
If it does, the most awesome name they can ever give it is non-specific action figure.
They can name it "Captain Nintendo". It has the red-blue coloured costume ( a tribute to Mario ), a golden-yellow sword ( a tribute to Link ), and a pair of odd wings with claws ( a tribute to Kid Icarus, anyone?? )
Just saying~~

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
This action figure ( or mascot ? ) might eventually end up as a new IP. 3 more hours to know .
If it does, the most awesome name they can ever give it is non-specific action figure.
They can name it "Captain Nintendo". It has the red-blue coloured costume ( a tribute to Mario ), a golden-yellow sword ( a tribute to Link ), and a pair of odd wings with claws ( a tribute to Kid Icarus, anyone?? )
Just saying~~
No. NON-SPECIFIC

Reactions: 2 people

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saying~~
796.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

dorayaki95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Just saying~~
796.jpg
trollface.jpg

I'm not trolling, really. I'm just stating my opinion.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: 1 person

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NSAF should be in many many games all titled differently like "Non Specific Kart Game", "Non Specific God of War Style Game" & "Non Specific Game Sony Will Copy But Sony Fanboys Claim Its Not A Copy".

GolfDude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you offended Non-Speciific Action Figure by moving his post here, so he had to come to the 3ds presentation and have iwata personally thank him :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: