1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Nominate a best monthly find

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 250
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Likes Likes 1

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,061
Reaction score
11,120
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,920
Country
United States
I decided to add a fun little once a month find thing. If your thread gets enough likes and or the group agrees enough that it should be tagged you can vote on it here. For example: if the topic was created in January it will be pinned as February top find. No real reward to this other than added recognition and maybe some new followers to your profile. Have fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skv0ra

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
312
Messages:
888
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted