Hacking NoFlashme Lite Released

Arm73

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
According to THIS SITE , noflashme lite has been released.
I already downloaded it but I didn't try it yet.
It might be usefull for people moving to slot-1 solution and do not need flashme anymore !

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
About time a no flashme was released for the DS lite. Handy if you want to flash back if your getting a slot 1 solution. Don't forget though flashme gives you some protection against any viruses. Even though nothings shown up on the DS for a long time, but you never know. Anyone know why this file is twice as big as the Flashme v7 file?

cieplowski

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I tried it earlier and YES it does fix the issue with Picochat. My daughters DSLite also crashed when going in to Setup after running noflashme, this is also resolved.

You may need this (to remove Flashme) if you ever move to a slot 1 only solution and want to have a slot 2 card in place also as I could never get the DSLite to boot to slot 1 it always booted to slot 2 if both media were inserted. This was no good when running the M3DS Simply and M3Lite together.

Reactions: Konwalia

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi,

I tried it earlier and YES it does fix the issue with Picochat. My daughters DSLite also crashed when going in to Setup after running noflashme, this is also resolved.

You may need this (to remove Flashme) if you ever move to a slot 1 only solution and want to have a slot 2 card in place also as I could never get the DSLite to boot to slot 1 it always booted to slot 2 if both media were inserted. This was no good when running the M3DS Simply and M3Lite together.

Don't know how the m3 lite works but with the supercard you just keep your finger on select when you boot up. It should then go straight to the slot 1 solution. I hope the people that manufacture the flash carts will give you the option on the firmware of booting to the flash cart when switching on with a few buttons pressed. Thats how you booted to the supercard originally.

invaderrj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I was wondering if this had to be run from a slot 2 device, a slot 1 device, or if it really didnt matter. For those of you who have used it and it worked what type of device did you run it from?

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet! I'm downloading as a backup just in case I ever need to remove flashme
smile.gif

alsproject

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just downloaded the NoFlashme from post 14 of the site mentioned at the start of this thread (the file is called wrg-nofl.zip). It has an English nfo file along with the NoFlashme.

I just tried it with my G6 Lite and it seems to work ok as now I get the health & safety screen and have to use my passcard to boot up my G6 Lite card.

I am now ready to use it with my R4 DS when my memory cards turn up
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
If you used an EZ-V + 3-in-1 Expansion with a flashme'd DS, will it always try to boot the expansion pack?

Nope. Because the 3-in-1 expansion pack doesn't have a DS mode. It'll just boot to the normal DS menu for you to choose either the EZ-V or start GBA game.

EvoTroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! If you have both slot-1 and slot-2 EZ-V products in the DS it boots slot-1 and if I take out the slot-1 it autoboots whatever game I have copied to the GBA pack.

Konwalia

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
According to [cannot quote link], noflashme lite has been released.
I already downloaded it but I didn't try it yet.
It might be usefull for people moving to slot-1 solution and do not need flashme anymore !

Hi there, I have the pictochat issue (on my childhood console) that cieplowski apparently resolved using noflashme for DS Lite. Would you know where to get it in 2021? Or do you perhaps even still have the file to share w/ me?

Edit: ok found it, but cannot link. In the Tutorials, thread "how-to-easily-fix-a-broken-download-play-and-pictochat".

I've never modded anything in my life and don't own any flashcards, but it's summer holiday so I guess I have some time to get into it...

Last edited by Konwalia,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh