NoE: "Win Tickets to the Zelda 25th Anniversary Concert"

Gabbynaruto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
the_legend_of_zelda_25th_anniversart_symphony_concert.jpg

This year Nintendo celebrates 25 years of Zelda. To mark the occasion in style, we’re holding a grand symphony concert in London, where an orchestra will play the beautiful music from the Legend of Zelda series. The concert will be held on 25th October 2011 at the HMV Hammersmith Apollo in London.

We’d like to reward our most loyal Zelda fans, so we’re giving away 40 pairs of concert tickets to Club Nintendo fans. Anyone who has registered at least one Zelda game on Club Nintendo can enter to win tickets.

Registration opens on 5th September and closes on 30th September.[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

One more reason to hate Romania... Good luck to those who enter!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
So totally fuckin' entered!

1) Was thinking of getting tickets anyway, but then I lost my job.

2) Free stuff = awesome

3) Off topic, but even though I no longer have it, Zelda is STILL top of my play time chart. Even though I've owned DOA much longer. And I've been playing Shadow Wars a LOT. Starting to think there's a glitch in my system log 'cause I MUST'VE beaten Zelda's time by now...

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Entry is open to residents of Great Britain only, except employees and their families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies and agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo of Europe > Nintendo of America.

First they give out the 3DS like two days before it comes out... then they publish Xenoblade... and now this!

I think I'm the only one from America that doesn't want Xenoblade though...

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, I'm not big on videogame music concerts. The music can be great, definitely, but I'd rather listen to it on my MP3 player or while playing the game, not stuck in a hot, crowded auditorium.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1