NOA club nintendo releases new rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicRings

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AAAAAHHHHHGGGGG!!!!1!1!!!!!1!!1 I ONLY HAVE 400 COINS AND WANT TO REDEEM SOMETHING OF +600 COINS :hateit:

well that's my fault, if I hadn't missed any survey I would have had 290 extra coins. Bad Saki Bad. :gun::rolleyes::whip:

At least I got platinum. Time to browse the inet searching codes I guess. :tpi:
SAKITOSHI LONG TIME NO SEE!! How've you been?!?!

Back on topic, I ordered the MM Messenger bag, puzzle, LoZ Pouch and Smash Poster Set V2. Planning on spending my remaining 320 coins on NES Remix.

I have always found that its best to go with the games, rather than the physical merchandise. There some good 3ds games that you can get for free or coins

like super mario 3d land, star fox 3d, kid icarus, etc
I beg to differ. Sold a Smash poster set for $70. Cost the same amount of coins as a $20 game. Plus, you can get games anywhere, can't get posters anywhere though.

Reactions: Sakitoshi

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
There's a Mario Hat on the UK Club Nintendo now but judging from the pictures it doesn't look to be very good and it costs 4k points.

carrieshot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I know this is a older thread, i wish they kept club nintendo instead of my nintendo, because now its way worse than club nintendo had been, atleast you could use codes from purchased games from older games. I participated in club nintendo every year from 2012, each year i had 2 or 3 accounts with the higher tier reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.