Mrbob2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, from the company i get them from amazon that is due to a high ammount of returns due to faulty cards. I bought 1 the other day and it was faulty, all i got when launching a game was "no savfile found" My other cards worked fine. I sent it back and today they sent me a replacement, an EDGE card. Im not complaining as i recently bought an edge card and thier ok.

My question is, I have 2 sd cards full of games that i run on 1 ttds card. If for any reason i had to use an edge card, i would (typically) remove the TTDS menu and install the edge firmware. Sooo

Is there any way i could use the 2 firmwares on the same card? so i pop in a card on the TTDS and the TTDS menu opens, pop it in an EDGE card and teh EDGE menu opens?

thanks for your advice

Mrbob2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cheers matey, I know this is the TTDS section. Where would i go to discuss the edge card if i got any issues with it? There are about 10 forums, acekard, r4, m3real etc etc but no egde.

Sorry if im being dumb, just not noticed before

thanks

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mrbob2 said:
Cheers matey, I know this is the TTDS section. Where would i go to discuss the edge card if i got any issues with it? There are about 10 forums, acekard, r4, m3real etc etc but no egde.

Sorry if im being dumb, just not noticed before

thanks

Go to the otheres section. i belive its Other sofware and hardware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...