No mod chips?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Primenay13, Sep 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primenay13
    OP

Primenay13 GBAtemp Regular

May 17, 2009
    United States
    Indiana
    Is there any way to run backups without a modchip? I'm sorry if this is a noob question just wanted to clarify.

2. Maktub

Maktub GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2006
    Málaga
    Yeah, there is. Softmodding wii. It's very explained in detail through hundreds of threads here in GBATemp, have fun searching. I think the best place to start is searching "homebrew channel".

edit: Wait, I just read your signature - are you defecating me? As this place counts posts, I'll report it to a mod, just in case you're trying to make your way into the trading forum by posting highly irrelevant and controversial threads.

3. Primenay13
    OP

May 17, 2009
    United States
    Indiana

lol, I haven't played any games yet. I can't seem to get it to work. Please don't report me. Yes I soft modded my wii however, I was told I needed a modchip too

4. Primenay13
    OP

May 17, 2009
    United States
    Indiana
    Ok fine i will reword my question: I have softmodded my wii, Do I still need a modchip to run backups? Or what else do I need to do?

5. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Just ignore every guide that it not "aim orientated" to get you 1. the Homebrew channel(HBC), 2. the trucha bug back in one IOS, 3. a cIOS, and 4. a loader.

6. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Nice to see I'm infecting the locals here. [​IMG]

Go here and please dont make another thread if you still can't because if that doesn't help...nothing will:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=168890

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.