No luck using Mira/Goldhen on 7.55

ActC00l

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using 6.72 for a while with minimal hiccups, although it would always take me two or three tries to get it working. Now on 7.55, no matter how many times I try (frequently, it requires something like 8 tries) it stops loading at a screen with a bunch of information about R/W and strings that were cracked. It gets to this screen and nothing else happens. The little notifications on the top left just don't show up no matter how long I let it sit. I can back out of the screen to the menu no problems (it hasn't frozen) but I can't use the debug menu, indicating the hack hasn't worked.

I upgraded to 7.55 because I wanted to play a few games I couldn't... Did I make a mistake? I thought after a year out 7.55 hacks would have been fairly stable

Tomtani1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just update to Fw 9.00 and enjoy. I am getting about 90% success rate. In a matter of 1 minute then my ps4 is jailbroken. The best part is you don't need to do the backport fix.

KuntilanakMerah

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
use karo exploit so far i didn't get kp when using 9.00 exploit just don't use rest mode it still buggy and sometimes can trigger kp

Rat.2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I stopped using my PS4 on 7.55 but the 9.00 jailbreak is so good, I definitely recommend updating to 9.00 instead of being stuck with 7.55
I also haven't had any issues with rest mode

Reactions: peteruk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)