Hacking newbie seeking help

asdfen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
hello I am new
I am using 7.55 User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V4: now with added GoldHEN! from a thread on this forum

I have a few qustions

how do I go back to Exploit Host Menu in browser after playing the game without all of out of memory business?
is it possible to transfer saves from local unactivated account to new one that I offline activated?
when i reboot jailbreak and enable webrte I can use trainers on 1 game after I quit or take a break and put ps4 in rest mode I usually cannot do cheat again till I reboot and jailbreak again. is there a better way to do this?
should I run mira or goldhen?

thanks

Reactions: Prb

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the exploit host you are using separates the jailbreak process and payload loading process, i.e. you can load multiple payloads after jailbreak is done, you can try to exit web browser with ps button and it will be kept in the background. You can go to settings and install some pkgs and go back to web browser without redoing the jailbreak. If you launch a game web browser might be closed depending on how much resource the game requests.

Not sure about this one, I think you can only backup saves created with the activated account. You can also try save mounter to backup saves in your offline account.

I think it's a known issue with webrte, not sure if there's any solution yet.

You should use goldhen right now for rest mode support.

Reactions: Prb and KiiWii

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hello I am new
I am using 7.55 User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V4: now with added GoldHEN! from a thread on this forum

I have a few qustions

how do I go back to Exploit Host Menu in browser after playing the game without all of out of memory business?
is it possible to transfer saves from local unactivated account to new one that I offline activated?
when i reboot jailbreak and enable webrte I can use trainers on 1 game after I quit or take a break and put ps4 in rest mode I usually cannot do cheat again till I reboot and jailbreak again. is there a better way to do this?
should I run mira or goldhen?

thanks
Exit games and app via holding down ps button and close game/app this will keep menu on the ps button

Reactions: ItsmeAJ and KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over