Hacking [No longer maintained] RajNX - starter pack for Nintendo Switch

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
<Bullshit filter activated> Scratch this one off as an all time new low for the weeb minion shit team.. seriously its always the same low life's spreading negative propaganda based off of one idiots claim to jump to conclusions without substantial proof.
You seriously have got to be a Raj-alt. All you ever do is spout bullshit lines, even when something terrible happens.

@rajkosto I thought you people were better than this, but you don't even care that you're breaking peoples' hardware. I thought that, even though we're having a petty li'l fight here, we could still prioritize the experience of the end-user, but here you are, shouting fake news instead of fixing the problem because it's more convenient to you. You are the lowest scum. Mods, lock this thread when?

rajkosto

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We all know if it was ReiNX that caused a brick you would be crowing about it. You are a hypocrite. Its not a game, its not a joke. Wise Up.

The replaced loader and sm sysmodules do not interact with hardware. The only thing that could possibly even start to misconfigure hardware is the bootloader, which is why for these first versions i've based it off the tried and true hekate that everyone's been using for a long time now (you can audit my changes vs stock hekate to see that there's no hardware initialization code changed).
So the brick couldn't have possibly been caused by it, since he was running tomGER sdfiles pack before (which uses stock hekate) and was apparently fine.
More than likely this is a coincidence caused by some hardware fault (or would you be saying that all these hardware faults are caused by CFW too ? )

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here.. but a hardware fault is entirely plausible...
im gonna play double devils advocate and say that the context this code runs in allows you to easily fry hardware. Although RajNX is just the product of salt. A simple hekate fork and a 'meteos-esque' pack.. so really make me think.

palantine

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The replaced loader and sm sysmodules do not interact with hardware. The only thing that could possibly even start to misconfigure hardware is the bootloader, which is why for these first versions i've based it off the tried and true hekate that everyone's been using for a long time now (you can audit my changes vs stock hekate to see that there's no hardware initialization code changed).
So the brick couldn't have possibly been caused by it, since he was running tomGER sdfiles pack before (which uses stock hekate) and was apparently fine.
More than likely this is a coincidence caused by some hardware fault (or would you be saying that all these hardware faults are caused by CFW too ? )

If the situation was reversed would you be defending ReiNX and asking others to wait and see? Would you be urging caution and to let cooler heads prevail? Or would you be the one saying "I told you so, those guys are incompetent code stealers".

Your previous actions speak more loudly than your words ever could on this.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
im gonna play double devils advocate and say that the context this code runs in allows you to easily fry hardware. Although RajNX is just the product of salt. A simple hekate fork and a 'meteos-esque' pack.. so really make me think.

Don't misunderstand, I'm not swinging for the opposing team here. I don't know the technical details of the code.. so, I can't argue for (or against) what it is.

Reactions: isoisoiso

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Don't misunderstand, I'm not swinging for the opposing team here. I don't know the technical details of the code.. so, I can't argue for (or against) what it is.
Nah you're fine. just pointing out theres an argument for both software and hardware points of view.. but when that rajnx first thread came out it was a payload with no source.. So its reasonable people are skeptical.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That being jumping to conclusions and spreading negative propaganda based off one users claim?Take a break your jobs done.
Spreading? I'm talking about an issue in the relevant thread! What if you're wrong? I had a similar issue a week ago with Tinfoil locking consoles, and I had to motor to solve that problem. Where's your motor? Oh right, it's too busy going "fakenewsreinxistrashfakenewsreiswitchedisacult"

evilsperm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
rebug.me
XP
Country
United States
Coming from myself as a hardware and software engineer, this want a hardware fault of SwitchME, and it sure as hell didnt drain the battery when its sitting at 100% right now as it was at 100% when it popped so you can forget that it had anything to do with the SwitchME or you might as well say its all trinket installs as well and there hasnt been 1 post anywhere about this issue happening. Lets take a step back FORGET the fact the battery is totally FUCT along with the charge controller. The console powers on while docked! It powers on when plugged in with usb to pc.
...so do tell me how the internal chip is stopping it from booting...
Because I have even removed the chip and put it in another switch I have here and hey guess what? Boots just fine :P
Also with the chip removed from this bricked console, still boots rcm just fine...
So you can talk out your ass all you like that this was a hardware issue but clearly it isnt as it can still boot fusee without issue without or without SwithME
What this console sure as fuck cant do is boot any OS what so ever even after full nand restore, so please with all your wisdom in creating custom firmwares for over a decade tell me what you think is wrong...
Because I've seen first hand cfw shit brick a system to the point of no repair, not only from winibricko but when we created the very first working of rebug on our dex systems we fucked around with syscon and made our console $2000 paperweights!
So don't go telling me a cfw cant fuck a system to the point of no repair.
If I though for one second it was hardware related I wouldn't have said a word and just tossed this one in the trash.

ExploitJunkie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this lol

Spreading? I'm talking about an issue in the relevant thread! What if you're wrong? I had a similar issue a week ago with Tinfoil locking consoles, and I had to motor to solve that problem. Where's your motor? Oh right, it's too busy going "fakenewsreinxistrashfakenewsreiswitchedisacult"

You claim to be this community mediator but I don't buy it at all. You come off as flaky in that regard and all it does is make bad reflections for ReiNX overall in general.

Last edited by ExploitJunkie,
Reactions: issayloki

rich6619

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
<Bullshit filter activated> Scratch this one off as an all time new low for the weeb minion shit team.. seriously its always the same low life's spreading negative propaganda based off of one idiots claim to jump to conclusions without substantial proof.

I agree. This is beginning to get a bit ridiculous now...almost childish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted...