Hacking No games are loading

unDead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got an AceKard 2.1 from RealHotStuff. As soon as I got it, I formatted the microSD card that came with it (Sandisk 2GB, also, the microSD slot IS spring-loaded) with the Panasonic formatter. Then I put AKAIO 1.8.1 on it, and downloaded the latest loader. I put a few homebrew games and some rom backups on my memory card. After that, I loaded it in my DS Lite. I clicked the AceKard 2 icon. It said loading, and then brought up AKAIO. I was presented with a choice between microSD and Slot 2, I chose the SD. It showed me the games I had put on there. I clicked a homebrew game, then the SD icon on the top right flashed for a second. Nothing happened, the top screen didn't freeze, the bottom screen didn't either, but it didn't accept input of any kind, nor did the game load. I shut it off, then proceeded to load a rom. It said Processing... Do not power off! And then didn't do anything once it fully loaded. The top screen didn't freeze, but this time the bottom one might have.

Any suggestions? I literally JUST got it. Also, there is no option to change my loader in the rom settings. All the other settings load and save perfectly though.

unDead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOLY SHIT Thank you sooooo fucking much! I tried to re-download it without installing a loader and everything works! If you hadn't said that I would have been screwed, thanks
biggrin.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
unDead said:
Also, mine is HW 80 (I've heard it's a bad batch, but I'm not sure.)

there was never a bad batch, it was a hardware revision that caused saves not to work. this is because acekard never provides information like this to the developers. normmatt figured out the issue and fixed it a few revisions ago. since then acekard added the fix to their firmware and then went back 1 hardware version. they no longer produce that card which was sold around december 2009.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: First she gets the clap, then I get the slap? +1