Hacking no covers

Warwick5string

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi been trying to get my covers to show on the screen but nothing but ? showing on the covers. download all the covers using wii back up manager then copied covers folder to usb loader folder on my hard drive and still nothing.
When I click downlaod all missing covers or download covers it reboots my wii in 60 seconds!

this is fustrating help!!

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Warwick5string said:
Hi been trying to get my covers to show on the screen but nothing but ? showing on the covers. download all the covers using wii back up manager then copied covers folder to usb loader folder on my hard drive and still nothing.
When I click downlaod all missing covers or download covers it reboots my wii in 60 seconds!

this is fustrating help!!
Use an SD card for your usb-loader folder.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Warwick5string said:
thanks for the response, how should i do that? do i ned to remove the channel?
No, just move the folder (along with the "USBLoader" one in apps) to an SD card. I assume you are using Configurable USB Loader. Switch to that if you aren't, as it has better compatibility and stability. Post the config.txt file in usb-loader so I can see if you need to make any changes to it. I'll make them myself if you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5