Hacking Nitrohax for Acekard?

JoBrittain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea, so i've been doing lots of googling and research and sadly I can't find anything about nitrohax on the acekard being compaitable.
hate2.gif

So people know it doesn't work with the DSi and it doesn't work with an Acekard2i...

What i'm wondering, is wether there is a fix for it or some form of alternative software that allows you to use cheats on original game cartriges for the acekard.
glare.gif

Help ME Please
mellow.gif

Thanks

P.S. please don't tell me about buying stuff (e.g. action replay)

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I dunno which one I have.. but it works fine..

what exactly is the problem? all i did was I picked the cheats I wanted in the .dat file, and saved them as xml files in r4cce. then when I loaded it in never froze.

spark1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I think the OPs mad because it doesn't work on DSi, which it won't ever work on... (until a new version is made)

But .92 doesn't work with an xml file made by an actual action replay, it just won't let me do anything but start the game once a folder has opened. .90 just says FAT init error.

.82 is only one that works for me.

JoBrittain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If it doesn't work on the DSi, I can live with that because I have a DS.... (which I have tried using) but when loading the cheats, I get the lovely freeze
glare.gif

I have tried DIDL patching it, for the acekard. Mybe I used the wrong one.
Can somebody please give me a link to the DIDL patch for the acekard 2i just incase.

I'll try almost anything to get this working
angry.gif

Thanks

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The latest version is working just fine on my AK2i
The problems you're having seem to be related to the xml file the one on gba temp isn't working. I think it might need to be a smaller file in general.
You should make an XML file with a handful of games for Nitro to work properly. The easy way to make your XML file would be to install the action replay code manager, drag codes from subscriptions to my custom code list, go to the action replay folder and take the xml out of local_codelists, rename it cheat.xml and use it. Start with that and you can add more codes latter in a text editor.

JoBrittain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank You Pliskron
yaynds.gif

and everyone else that replied!

Using my action replay code manager certainly did the job. Mybe it was my xml code editing... (I tried to split the cheat file into two parts)

It now works!

Cloudwatoka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i tried using nitrohax I dld dldi patching unless i am patching it wrong. I am using version .82 and tried .92. I made a cheat list with only one game in it and the xml was dumped from action replay. When i go to load nitrohax i can load the program, i can select and activate the cheats, but when it goes to load the game it brings me back into the ackeard2i menu. From here i select the game but there are no active cheats. What am i doing wrong ?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i tried using nitrohax I dld dldi patching unless i am patching it wrong. I am using version .82 and tried .92. I made a cheat list with only one game in it and the xml was dumped from action replay. When i go to load nitrohax i can load the program, i can select and activate the cheats, but when it goes to load the game it brings me back into the ackeard2i menu. From here i select the game but there are no active cheats. What am i doing wrong ?
It doesn't work on the DSi or 3DS, if that's what you're using.

Also your cheat database should be smaller than ~3MB to be safe.

Cloudwatoka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work on the DSi or 3DS, if that's what you're using.

Also your cheat database should be smaller than ~3MB to be safe.

I am using the DS lite. My cheat database is only 1k for one game at the moment. Does the game have to be in a particular directory ?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I am using the DS lite. My cheat database is only 1k for one game at the moment. Does the game have to be in a particular directory ?
Oh, wait, I misread.

Nitrohax is for retail games. For flash carts, you use their built-in cheat functions.

Reactions: Cloudwatoka

Cloudwatoka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. All of that research just to find out that i needed to push the start button to acess the acekard2i build in cheat function. It even has it's own data base for cheats. Rydian thank you again for the help

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto