OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i have a problme with nitrohax 0.9.2...

it's going to freeze as soon as i open a folder.. -.-
can anyone of you help me..??
i tried it with different cards, it's still freezin'..

GameIDs are correct.. afaik..
the games are Pkmn SS (G), Pkmn MD BRT (G)/(E), Pkmn Diamant (G)
my flashcart is a bad batched AK2.1 with FW 1.5.1..

hope to get fast some help
wink.gif

thanks in advance

Edit: tried the official 4.21, still not working...

Hell_AleX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hey folks... i've got a problem again... -.-
everything is fine with the game id and so on... but if i open a folder (e.g. wild pokemon modifier for pokemon soulsilver (G) ) it's again goin' to freeze... the game id is IPGD 59D6AC6FH is this the right one for the german game..??

pls help!!
thanks in advance

Hell_AleX

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Hell_AleX said:
I dont think theres reason to bump under day old topic on almost inactive forum section...

Anyway I read that only limit should be that .xml can't be over 4mb becouse of DS RAM size. There must be something else that makes it freeze when opening folder.

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I get some help with this, too? (I'm not bothering with making a new topic for it since it'll waste space.)

My problem: NitroHax v0.92 boots up fine, and I can navigate through the menu without trouble, but when I choose my XML file (named "cheats.xml" without the quotation marks, so it's the exact same as the name in the instructions), it gets stuck on "loading codes". Both my R4's original and replacement firmwares get stuck on this, even though my XML file is only 2.50MB in size.

I've tried DLDI-patching, I've tried leaving it in the root folder, and I've even left it for 10 or so minutes like it ran slow and it took time to load, but still it stays frozen at "Loading Codes..." so can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong here? Is it that my R4's not an original or what is it?

Cart data: R4 Ultra with AKAIO v1.7 replacement firmware.

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one. I did it myself, reason being the R4 sucks but I'm stuck with it for now and I can't use Wood R4 or anything aside from AKAIO (the hardware is apparently just a modified AK2 clone).

Anyways, are you able to give me a solution to my problem?

Also, please note that I did NOT modify any files involving the AKAIO firmware, so don't think I did like you probably will.

EDIT: Just brought down the cheats.xml to 1.22MB and it finally loaded my cheats, but as soon as I open a folder with the actual cheats, it freezes. =.=

EDIT (AGAIN): Finally fixed my problem. =.= *is using NitroHax v0.82 now*

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
TornZero said:
No one. I did it myself, reason being the R4 sucks but I'm stuck with it for now and I can't use Wood R4 or anything aside from AKAIO (the hardware is apparently just a modified AK2 clone).

Anyways, are you able to give me a solution to my problem?

Also, please note that I did NOT modify any files involving the AKAIO firmware, so don't think I did like you probably will.

EDIT: Just brought down the cheats.xml to 1.22MB and it finally loaded my cheats, but as soon as I open a folder with the actual cheats, it freezes. =.=

EDIT (AGAIN): Finally fixed my problem. =.= *is using NitroHax v0.82 now*
Could you link v0.82 becouse there are other people with same folder problem >_>

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
Nothing works for me. I'm trying to use SoulSilver. I tried NitroHax 0.92 and it freezes when I select my game(when it shows the folders for the game).

I also tried NitroHax 0.90 and it gives a "FAT error".

Then, I tried NitroHax 0.82 and after it says to insert game, it goes right to the cheats I have on the card, while I'm putting in my cart. I select even ONE cheat and start the game, I get a white screen.

Using EZ Flash Vi with V101 Firmware and OB1 Kernal. This happened on RC16 as well.....

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
JohnnyBlaze1986 said:
Nothing works for me. I'm trying to use SoulSilver. I tried NitroHax 0.92 and it freezes when I select my game(when it shows the folders for the game).

I also tried NitroHax 0.90 and it gives a "FAT error".

Then, I tried NitroHax 0.82 and after it says to insert game, it goes right to the cheats I have on the card, while I'm putting in my cart. I select even ONE cheat and start the game, I get a white screen.

Using EZ Flash Vi with V101 Firmware and OB1 Kernal. This happened on RC16 as well.....
o.0 Only savhax works for HGSS, and I think that is an "If you are lucky" basis.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho