Nitro Hax - Action Replay DS Clone

t0m1th3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I found removing everything but the actual codes made Mario kart work for me. Previously I had the descriptions in the file and it white-screened, so the same might work for animal crossing.

For the record the program read the .cht file I created from the root of my DS-X and loaded the original game perfectly.

capt.fruitcake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found removing everything but the actual codes made Mario kart work for me. Previously I had the descriptions in the file and it white-screened, so the same might work for animal crossing.

For the record the program read the .cht file I created from the root of my DS-X and loaded the original game perfectly.

i will give it a try and repot back.
super mario64 worked flawlessly btw.

Update: instead of white screens it now gives black screens so atleast progress have been made
tongue.gif

t0m1th3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol nice one
tongue.gif
I'm sure any issues will get ironed out in further releases. I'm just hoping I'll be able to leave the comments in. This is just such a saving grace, no need to buy an action replay now.

edit: new super mario bros (E) white-screened for me, sonic rush (E) working just fine

edit 2: it appears you should put the game in slot 1 as soon after you press start in nitro hax as possible, new super mario bros (E) is now working for me.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all honesty, chishm is being an ass about this.

I test out games on my DS and then buy the ones that I play for longer than 5 minutes from Amazon.com. I love the fact that I can keep all my games in one little microsd card. What the hell is the point of this app if I can't even do that.

Useless. And to chishm - fuck you for assuming everyone is pirating their games. I haven't tried any of your homebrew, and sure don't want to touch any of it with a 10' pole now. Enjoy your "pristine" with the homebrew community. *scoff*

he made dldi so i know for a fact that you have used his program, without him making dldi, most slot 1 flash carts would not be able to do homebrew.

and i have tested this on. (only certain codes work, add codes one at a time to see which ones work or not)

Castlevania portrait of ruin. (works)
Castelvania dawn of sorrow (works)
Starfox Command (works)
Avatar the Last Airbender (works)

and just use dipstar if you want to cheat it works fine.

(plug in your slot 2 flashcart and patch it with the M3 patcher, dipstar will now work on your slot 1 cart like the opera browser, R4, M3 simply, Supercard DS, EZ flash V or whatever slot 1 flash cart you use)

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
and just use dipstar if you want to cheat it works fine.

(plug in your slot 2 flashcart and patch it with the M3 patcher, dipstar will now work on your slot 1 cart like the opera browser, R4, M3 simply, Supercard DS, EZ flash V or whatever slot 1 flash cart you use)

i can't run dipstar, i don't have a compatible slot 2 device you need a official EZ-flash cart, i have a clone.

QUOTECan you get Dipstar to run Action Replay codes?

yes on the latest build of dipstar but it's limited to what codes you can use, and you cannot use it with wifi based games.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, i've gotten a bit confused so here's a few questions.

1. to use the program, do you have to run it on a slot two device with your official game in slot one, or can you run it in on a slot one flashcart, then switch the card with the official game ??

2. what is dipstar? does it only run on slot 2 devices? which devices is it compatable with?

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
In answer to your questions,
1) The second one, you load it, swap the slot 1 cartridge, and then put in your original game cart.
2) Dipstar only works with official EZ flash carts, it was stated in the post above yours.

On the topic of cheating with roms, i know that the supercard team are probably working on that for the next firmware version as theres an option for cheats and says (use in later version) or something. Its just a matter of who does it first, the supercard team, or some hacker.

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) The second one, you load it, swap the slot 1 cartridge, and then put in your original game cart.
2) Dipstar only works with official EZ flash carts, it was stated in the post above yours.

On the topic of cheating with roms, i know that the supercard team are probably working on that for the next firmware version as theres an option for cheats and says (use in later version) or something. Its just a matter of who does it first, the supercard team, or some hacker.

it does not work with newer ez flash, the poster above is wrong, it was made for M3 specifically, the program even needs you to patch with m3 program, it also works on G6, it does not work on ez flash 2,3,4,5, although 5 has a expansion set that is able to load it, i have a ez flash 1 cost me about $90 a couple years ago which i got for my gba.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

it does not work with newer ez flash, the poster above is wrong, it was made for M3 specifically, the program even needs you to patch with m3 program, it also works on G6, it does not work on ez flash 2,3,4,5, although 5 has a expansion set that is able to load it, i have a ez flash 1 cost me about $90 a couple years ago which i got for my gba.

really? because i'm sure in the readme it says that you can use EZ flash.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@.TakaM
You can find the AR codes at the official action replay site codejunkies. Sorry i dont know the extention for it, i think its .com, try googling.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol