Hardware Nitendo Switch Error 2101-0001 not charging

PortRed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello friends I have been reading in this forum and watching many videos about this error, to find the solution to my problem.
The first thing I do is test the M92T36 and BQ24193 CHIPS and I found a short in the M92T36 CHIP I have replaced it and the same error continues to appear ...

I would appreciate it if you could help me, even I am willing to pay for the help.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friends I have been reading in this forum and watching many videos about this error, to find the solution to my problem.
The first thing I do is test the M92T36 and BQ24193 CHIPS and I found a short in the M92T36 CHIP I have replaced it and the same error continues to appear ...

I would appreciate it if you could help me, even I am willing to pay for the help.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks

Just fixed this. Had to replace M92T36 2 times to fix.

jkyoho

Trophies
Website
form.jotform.com
XP
Country
Canada
send pic of the short and measure the pin5,6 voltage

Attachments

• CAPS_M92T36.jpg
    CAPS_M92T36.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 248

PortRed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, thanks for answering
Pin 5 and 6 when connecting the original nitendo charging charger, have short circuit.
the short disappears in a few minutes when the charger is disconnected.

The voltage at point 6 and 5 is 0V

Thanks

PortRed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks for your answer,

i changed the chip again and it doesn't work, i'm desperate:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
send pic of the short and measure the pin5,6 voltage

Hello, I have changed the M92T36 chip again, and nothing keeps getting the same error ...
Is it possible that when changing the M92T36, I need to change the fireware, or do some process to be detected?

PortRed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Is the USB-C port damaged in any way? Something else might be shorting M92 when you replace the chip.

Hello, the USB port is fine, I have replaced the M92T36 chip 3 times, and nothing, I see the same error on the screen, when I connect power with the Nintendo charger, the voltage at point 5 and 6 of the chip is 0V and is at short. I disconnect the power charger and the Nintendo console after a few seconds disappears the short at point 5 and 6

I do not know what to do

Pintglass

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, the USB port is fine, I have replaced the M92T36 chip 3 times, and nothing, I see the same error on the screen, when I connect power with the Nintendo charger, the voltage at point 5 and 6 of the chip is 0V and is at short. I disconnect the power charger and the Nintendo console after a few seconds disappears the short at point 5 and 6

I do not know what to do

Why are you testing pin's 5 and 6 for a short when power is applied to the board?
Have you got a short to ground on pin 6 of the M92T36 if so and you have replaced that IC three times I would asume that the short is somewhere else on the 3V3 rail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM