• Start date
  • Views 863
  • Replies 2
C

croagunk.master

OP
193912-193536-Cave.jpg
QUOTE said:
Nippon Ichi Software held a little event in San Francisco the other night where they showed off Arc Tonelico Qoga and Cave Story 3DS. While everyone was giddy with joy over a new Cave Story, Nippon Ichi Software Vice President, Johanna Hirota, talked about a couple of other games in the works that sounded pretty exciting.

Johanna first mentioned that NIS is "coming up with a game for the NGP" and while nothing was said about this exact project (rumor is it's a new Badman game), Johanna did say that the game is schedule for "this coming year." The speculation right now is that the NGP will be out this year, at least in Japan, so this is further evidence that we'll be seeing Sony's next handheld by year's end.

Johanna then went on to talk about another project and it's "going to be kind of surprising I think and exciting all the same." Perhaps NIS is working on a genre that isn't another RPG? We should be hearing more of this new project really soon as NIS was hoping to have the game to show off at this event.
icon11.gif
Source

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
everyone was giddy with joy

Not me. I was expecting a sequel or prequel.

Just here hoping it's not a port of Disgaea 3 (even if it would be alright for me).

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let me guess: It's Disgaea or a SRPG that's just like Disgaea but not Disgaea.

All they make is SRPGs games on a market that's relatively flooded with SRPG games. I don't even really find Disgaea all that fun and there's definitely better SRPG games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up