Hardware Nintendo's Online Store

matt1tude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just to say that I highly recommend Nintendo's Online Store. I Pre-Ordered Mario Kart 8, unfortunately the £59.99 bundle was sold out so went for the £49.99 bundle but now with the free game offer announced i am over the moon. I think Nintendo may be setting a standard that buying directly from them has more benefits than buying elsewhere. I had also purchased the high capacity battery for the gamepad and I'm more than happy with it, the price was cheaper than some other places ive seen (ie, ebay) The delivery time has impressed me imensely, I ordered on the 30th April and was told expected delivery was 03rd May - 05th May however the parcel came the following day and for free delivery that is impressive in my books.

Anyway just thought I'd share my first experience with Nintendo's Online Store. I await the negative nellys with their random and tiresome Nintendoomed bull.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yeah i'm not hot either on digital copies i'd rather own the disc. if your wiiu fucks up and has to be replaced you lose everything and have to re-download which is a pain in the ass especially if the game is 10gb+!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)