Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes, 422. It works as good as before with other games. Rayman Legends PAL in 480p, Star Fox Adventures PAL in 480p too... It works "normally" for many games, but Metroid Prime PAL worked before in 480p, not anymore.

But good news: Beyond Good & Evil was 50Hz only with my build (anyway BGE was only 50Hz), now it works in 60Hz with Nintendont. 480p still doesn't work.
maybe try setting patching pal 50 option to on and then force ntsc videomode and force progressive?
remenber any issue trough usbloader gx or any other loader is not nintendont fault since they force some wierd stuff always use nintendont directly before reporting glitches, if the issue doesnt happen with nintendont directly then it isnt a nintendont issue but a usbloader issue that isnt updated to handle the newest nintendont.

Last edited by pedro702,

Donkusei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
maybe try setting patching pal 50 option to on and then force ntsc videomode and force progressive?
remenber any issue trough usbloader gx or any other loader is not nintendont fault since they force some wierd stuff always use nintendont directly before reporting glitches, if the issue doesnt happen with nintendont directly then it isnt a nintendont issue but a usbloader issue that isnt updated to handle the newest nintendont.
Thx but I confirm what I said, Metroid Prime PAL doesn't work with Nintendont 422 in 480p (even directly without to use a loader like USB Loader GX). Black screen at boot.

I tried everything, patch 50 + force progressive, force PAL 60 + force progressive etc.

Tommy084

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thx but I confirm what I said, Metroid Prime PAL doesn't work with Nintendont 422 in 480p (even directly without to use a loader like USB Loader GX). Black screen at boot.

I tried everything, patch 50 + force progressive, force PAL 60 + force progressive etc.

I got it working by setting video mode to auto and wiiu widescreen, rest is set to off ink. Video scale 40

Donkusei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I got it working by setting video mode to auto and wiiu widescreen, rest is set to off ink. Video scale 40
With force progressive and PAL version? For me, it doesn't work. By the way I don't use wiiu widescreen but I don't think it can change anything to turn on.

blackothello

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
anyone know why my wii u pro controller doesnt sync with nintendont? i downloaded the controller zip from nintendont, nintendont is updated. and its an official wii u pro controller thats works perfectly with my loadiine program

any help? :(

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
anyone know why my wii u pro controller doesnt sync with nintendont? i downloaded the controller zip from nintendont, nintendont is updated. and its an official wii u pro controller thats works perfectly with my loadiine program

any help? :(
controller zip has nothing to do with bt controllers in the first place, well make sure native controllers is set to off in the settings and that you dont have controllers with higher priority connected like hid controllers.also make sure your using latest nintendont version 422.

Tommy084

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
With force progressive and PAL version? For me, it doesn't work. By the way I don't use wiiu widescreen but I don't think it can change anything to turn on.

Yes, pal version and no progressive in loader settings, but the game ask if you will use progressive when it runs, and yes there works ;)

Donkusei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, pal version and no progressive in loader settings, but the game ask if you will use progressive when it runs, and yes there works ;)
Of course Metroid Prime works without progressive. That's not my problem, my problem is : before, with an old Nintendont release 3.??, Metroid Prime PAL worked in 480p. Not anymore : black screen at boot. But of course we can play in 60 Hz (480i) without force progressive option.

preety sure the pal version only asks for 60hz not progressive lol.
Of course. 50 Hz or 60 Hz, PAL games can't running in 480p without to force progressive with Nintendont. And many games don't work in 480p, but Metroid Prime worked.

Last edited by Donkusei,

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello everyone!!!

Could some please confirm that Spartan:Total Warrior works (USA)? I have the latest version of Nintendont running on vWii (USB) and it freezes on the Start menu. Thank you!

EDITED: Full iso works perfectly but not scrubbed. Perhaps someone could add this info in the Nintendont wiki.

Last edited by Pepois,

slash8789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe this has been asked before but, I didn't want to search thru 1669 pages to get an answer to what might be something really simple. I am trying to get Paper Mario to work but, every time I start the game it keeps telling me the memory card is corrupt and it needs to be formatted. Why is this? My other gamecube games work fine. any suggestions? I am running the games off of a USB HDD. Thx.

bobthebigbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe this has been asked before but, I didn't want to search thru 1669 pages to get an answer to what might be something really simple. I am trying to get Paper Mario to work but, every time I start the game it keeps telling me the memory card is corrupt and it needs to be formatted. Why is this? My other gamecube games work fine. any suggestions? I am running the games off of a USB HDD. Thx.
Hi slash,
Check your Nintendont memory card settings. If you are not using "Multi", Nintendont will create a separate memory card save file for every game you run. ^1 Perhaps the save file for Paper Mario is corrupt.

NOTE: If your Nintendont memory card settings are set to Multi - then this doesn't apply. Don't format or you will lose data (you likely have a corrupt save file).

Edit:
(removed the following as it is not correct) ^1 If this is the case, then every new game you start will want to format the "new" memory card. You should format it as that is what is required.

Last edited by bobthebigbat,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!!!

Could some please confirm that Spartan:Total Warrior works (USA)? I have the latest version of Nintendont running on vWii (USB) and it freezes on the Start menu. Thank you!

EDITED: Full iso works perfectly but not scrubbed. Perhaps someone could add this info in the Nintendont wiki.

"Scrubbed" should be equivalent to "invalid." Gamecube games are only 1.4GB so there's no need to alter them.

bobthebigbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thats wrong, nintendont auto-formats newly created memory card files. my only guess is that your nintendont version is outdated since it works just fine.
Now, that you mention it, I do remember auto-format added in one of the updates from long ago. If I remember correctly, the auto-format wasn't always a feature (I remember having to format MC in the early days), but we don't know what version slash is using. If all the other MC works, then maybe the MC for Paper Mario is corrupt.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
make sure your using the latest nintendont version wich is version 422 im guessing your using a version under 300 for sure.

slash8789

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies!

Hi slash,
Check your Nintendont memory card settings. If you are not using "Multi", Nintendont will create a separate memory card save file for every game you run. ^1 Perhaps the save file for Paper Mario is corrupt.

Well, I do have Multi on in the settings. I don't know how the save file could be corrupt since I haven't been able to create one yet.???

thats wrong, nintendont auto-formats newly created memory card files. my only guess is that your nintendont version is outdated since it works just fine.

Well, I have the latest loader file which I downloaded 2 days ago. Is there something else I need to update?

we don't know what version slash is using. If all the other MC works, then maybe the MC for Paper Mario is corrupt.
I am using version v4.422

make sure your using the latest nintendont version wich is version 422 im guessing your using a version under 300 for sure.
I am using version v4.422

Last edited by slash8789,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks for the replies!
maybe it got corrupted when it was created on your SD/usb or something very wierd but i guess it could happen but yeah, turn multi off and choose 251 blocks and try again also make sure you dont have wierd settings on specialy log and osreport make sure those are off.

Last edited by pedro702,

bobthebigbat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies!
If you are using multi, then my guess is you have a corrupt (or incompatible) save file. With multi enabled all your games will save to a single save file and you risk losing all your saves if something messes up the file.
Most people would recommend you use individual save files for each game (turn multi off) - me included.
Try running Paper Mario with Memcard Multi: Off (and Memcard Blocks set to 251) - this should make a separate ID4.raw file for each game (in the "saves" folder on the root of your USB).
If it works and you want to leave Multi Off, you will need to do some memory card management on your PC (using Dolphin or similar) to copy the individual saves to the new save files or just make copies of your existing Multi save file (ninmem.raw) naming the copy with the ID4 tag of each game (assuming you want to keep all your old saves).

Last edited by bobthebigbat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer