Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Game : All
Describe Issue : Everything runs fine. Saves fine. The problem is all games freeze when I press Home to exit even though I have it set to "return to" USB Loader GX.
Region : U
Wii/Wii U : Wii
Nintendont revision : 3.394
Loader used (if any) with revision no. : USB Loader GX 3.0 r1260
SD/USB Pen/USB HDD : Games on USB HDD. Apps on SD
ISO 1:1/compressed : Yes
McEmu/Real Mem card and size : McEmu
Controller used if Native off : Wii Pro Classic
well this is not a nintendont issue, you need a fowarders for usbloader gx that has a full stub installed, if your fowarder is the crappy one that doesnt have a full stub, nintendont cant find the full path to return to it.

Reactions: Crapatron

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Use this program http://www.mediafire.com/download/5y3tfpoil433rij/MD5_SHA-1+Utility.exe

open your WW iso on it wait afew seconds and then copy past the md5 you have.
I have two ISOs
first: 015ACC49069CA79663BE629EBA15ADBC
second:
Use this program http://www.mediafire.com/download/5y3tfpoil433rij/MD5_SHA-1+Utility.exe

open your WW iso on it wait afew seconds and then copy past the md5 you have.
i have two zelda's ISOs
first: 9841CC876FB7BE6C61EAD51DEEABF280
second: 015ACC49069CA79663BE629EBA15ADBC
I have another new problem: I eliminated the file of savegames GZLP(or something like this).raw and now, when I try to open the game by Nintendont, it says that the "disc drive could not be initialitied"
A problem follows another, yeah

Crapatron

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well this is not a nintendont issue, you need a fowarders for usbloader gx that has a full stub installed, if your fowarder is the crappy one that doesnt have a full stub, nintendont cant find the full path to return to it.
Can you recommend a good forwarder?

EDIT : Switched to USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder_5_1_AHBPROT.wad and everything is working fine now. Thanks. I like my other forwarder better, but oh well. Functionality over looks, I guess.

Last edited by Crapatron,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I
first: 9841CC876FB7BE6C61EAD51DEEABF280
second: 015ACC49069CA79663BE629EBA15ADBC
I have another new problem: I eliminated the file of savegames GZLP(or something like this).raw and now, when I try to open the game by Nintendont, it says that the "disc drive could not be initialitied"
A problem follows another, yeah

The first one is good. Second is bad.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
With another sd it's the same, how is it happened? I tried to format the SD, but nothing. What can i do? Noelw every thing i try isn't compatimble. Help me please
well your probably using some cheap or crappy sd cards im guessing, dont you ahve like a random flashdrive around? seems your issue is with your sd card slots or something.

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well your probably using some cheap or crappy sd cards im guessing, dont you ahve like a random flashdrive around? seems your issue is with your sd card slots or something.
Probably it's, but it's really strange because, before I eliminated the folder"saves", it ran. After, nothing...

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well probably it run by being very lucky,maybe you need to get an sd formater programer isntead of windows formatter to make a really deep cleanse on it.
Now i will try with an HD, if not i follow your advice

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well probably it run by being very lucky,maybe you need to get an sd formater programer isntead of windows formatter to make a really deep cleanse on it.
I tried with a USB pen and an HD, but nothing
Advices?

Coppolimovich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
what do you mean nothing? games dont start? maybe your nintendont dol got corrupted? maybe redownload?
For nothing, I mean that Nintendont gives me the access to the app(settings ecc) bit when i open the game, it says me that "the disc drive couldn't be initialized", but it's a nintendont problem, because other apps don't say this.

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For nothing, I mean that Nintendont gives me the access to the app(settings ecc) bit when i open the game, it says me that "the disc drive couldn't be initialized", but it's a nintendont problem, because other apps don't say this.
It could be a hardware issue since Nintendont can use the Disc drive in the Wii. Are you sure you are not selecting Disc drive by any chance?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It could be a hardware issue since Nintendont can use the Disc drive in the Wii. Are you sure you are not selecting Disc drive by any chance?
yeah i bet he is clicking on boot disc in drive lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay