Hacking Nintendont

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember when I first added and booted with BIOS, I wasn't using native controller, just wiimote, and got stuck at first boot in gamecube bios, as it asked me to set time and I was unable to do that until I plugged in gamecube controller. So there is a chance that I set time incorrectly and difference is stored somewhere as "bias" and added as "if(CONF_GetCounterBias(&bias) >= 0)" ?

I think the bias is just for timezones. RTCs are generally universal time. Unless maybe it's adding/subtracting too many hours? :P

GFOLDSCHOOL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi everyone

After some bizarre error on Nintendont,I pulled off my HDD and DualShock 3...
So now Nintendont is giving me this error and freezes after I connect the HDD and DualShock:
"nand sector size -1"

When I play with the HDD + Wiimote and Nunchuck the app runs smoothly.
The error is only showing when I try with the DS3...

Thanks and sorry for my bad english

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi everyone

After some bizarre error on Nintendont,I pulled off my HDD and DualShock 3...
So now Nintendont is giving me this error and freezes after I connect the HDD and DualShock:
"nand sector size -1"

When I play with the HDD + Wiimote and Nunchuck the app runs smoothly.
The error is only showing when I try with the DS3...

Thanks and sorry for my bad english
try switching the usb ports order also try deleting your ninconfig file and controller ini.

I checked and yes the PID and VID match the nintendont ini file. I do not have any gamecube controllers plugged into the wii.

http://imgur.com/a/16WHX

This is what it looks like in HID test but I'm not sure what this means. When it shows the 7F clearly analog on the controller is off, when it looks distorted analog is on. The values change when buttons are pressed, but they appear distorted.

Edit: To add, this controller and adaptor worked a long time ago but they suddenly stopped working at some point.
tbh no idea why it doesnt work then i dont have the adapter so i cant say why, if it worked before my last sugestion would be to try older revs until it works.

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a GC mic and Nintendont doesn't seem to like doing much with it inserted. File I/O hangs even on the Nintendont menu with it inserted and while it works in-game, I sometimes have to remove it again to make the game load at times. Resetting also requires that it be removed.

Also, looks like first party memcards don't work in the IPL?

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use USBLoaderGX r1260 and Nintendont 3.382 along with a 4TB hard drive (that has other stuff on it of course), the Wii U gamecube adapter and two wavebirds. I have never encountered such an issue. It always works...with every game.

Last edited by zektor,

Zonta85

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, everything works fine with Nintendont (v.3.386) for me, except for one thing, i'm able to save with all triiforce games (MKAGP,MKAGP2, F-Zero AX) except Virtua Striker 4 v 2006.
I use a Real memory card except for these games that obviously use the emulation (for single Game, not the "multi" option, max block 256). It seems to not recognize the mcemu, then i everytime lose my progress after the first match, no matter if i win or lose, and i have a message on the bottom left of the screen that says that i cannot use the card.

Any ideas?

Last edited by Zonta85,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I recently got a GC mic and Nintendont doesn't seem to like doing much with it inserted. File I/O hangs even on the Nintendont menu with it inserted and while it works in-game, I sometimes have to remove it again to make the game load at times. Resetting also requires that it be removed.

Also, looks like first party memcards don't work in the IPL?
it was already stated that ipl 1.2 is needed each ipl has diferent unlock codes and aparently only ipl 1.2 works with real memory cards.Also yeah the mic is abit wierd you should just plug it ingame.

Hi, everything works fine with Nintendont (v.3.386) for me, except for one thing, i'm able to save with all triiforce games (MKAGP,MKAGP2, F-Zero AX) except Virtua Striker 4 v 2006.
I use a Real memory card except for these games that obviously use the emulation (for single Game, not the "multi" option). It seems to not recognize the mcemu, then i everytime lose my progress after the first match, no matter if i win or lose, and i have a message on the bottom left of the screen that says that i cannot use the card.

Any ideas?
Virtua striker has no memory card coded in, crediar on quadforce never coded triforce memory card thats why it doesnt save it was never coded in.

Zonta85

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I'm pretty sure that Virtua Striker 4 has a memory card coded, because during the game it says in the bottom left of the screen "card not accepted temporally", and with all the other triiforce games i'm able to save emulating the real arcade cards using MCEMU (for single game, not multi) block size 256.

Last edited by Zonta85,

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it was already stated that ipl 1.2 is needed each ipl has diferent unlock codes and aparently only ipl 1.2 works with real memory cards.Also yeah the mic is abit wierd you should just plug it ingame.
IPL versions besides 1.0 don't really seem to exist on the internet and I do have a late DOL-101 GameCube but no method of dumping it currently. And I know for a fact that my IPL 1.0 DOL-001 supports my first party memory card. I find it odd that only the most difficult to obtain IPL is the only one that works. I also tried the Panasonic Q IPL with no luck.

Reactions: sonictopfan

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
IPL versions besides 1.0 don't really seem to exist on the internet and I do have a late DOL-101 GameCube but no method of dumping it currently. And I know for a fact that my IPL 1.0 DOL-001 supports my first party memory card. I find it odd that only the most difficult to obtain IPL is the only one that works. I also tried the Panasonic Q IPL with no luck.
well I did release a stupid amount of gamecube game exploits over the past few weeks so theres that ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we need a device where we can ask an assistant that can fit in our pockets too bad Samsung... +1