Hacking Nintendont

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GCVerify is a Windows app that checks the MD5 hash of an ISO and compares it to the verified MD5 hash on redump.org. All you have to do is select the ISO and the app does the rest.
That's far more convenient than what I do. I just run md5sum under Terminal. I wonder if GCVerify will work under WINE, just to reduce a bit of legwork. I'll have to try it.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use a Mac and I could never get it to work under Wine.
Yeah, it's not working with WINE Mono. It looks like it needs .NET 4.5, which is mess I don't really want to get into on WINE for a minor convenience. I could run it under a VM, but by the time that's booted up, I could have already compared the MD5 Checksum against GameTDB. Oh well, I'll keep it in mind for Windows users that might pop up.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Honestly, Idk what version I have, I would presume latest, but, I cannot say as a friend compiled everything for me(he never told me what version he gave me), all my settings are default, and, I use USB flash drive. Sorry again for having to say latest, but, Idk what version my friend gave me, I will look into it though, and I'm sure my ISO is pure and stuff.
ypu can see your version number on the top of the nintendont menu and please dont say default settings most people say default settings when they dont have default settings... just take a picture of your nintendont settings or write them down.

Reactions: Margen67

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to let you guys know that although I don't post very much, I read every post. I feel terrible for not contributing but you guys are always so fast at helping others. :) And nothing else is really going on with Nintendont anymore other than that. :(

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to let you guys know that although I don't post very much, I read every post. I feel terrible for not contributing but you guys are always so fast at helping others. :) And nothing else is really going on with Nintendont anymore other than that. :(
Considering Nintendont is pretty much perfect, there's not much else that can be done with this thread.

Troopage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering Nintendont is pretty much perfect, there's not much else that can be done with this thread.
Yup, it really is pretty much perfect. There's the wishlist that I keep in my signature, but none of the stuff in it is necessary to implement.
I'm 96% happy with Nintendont. :D

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe in the future someone can take a look on the possibility of porting Nintendont to Wii U code so we can have more room to work with in regard to certain limitations in Wii Mode like RAM. Of the feature I know people would love is being able to use the GamePad controls so they can play using just the GamePad.

I know that Wii U homebrew is still quite new and only available to those who have a Wii U on 5.3.2 or lower. I'm keeping one handy for just the occasion.

kri5

Trophies
XP
Country
hello there.
and thank you very much for creating/working on nintendont to everyone who has to do with it.
i have a problem i cant seem to find anywhere i have searched quite a bit and didnt know where to turn but here.
i dont know if this is the right place to post it but i have run into an issue with nintendont regarding the picture / resolution / videomode of the app itself (not any game as far as i know underscan is normal) but iam using a 50hz (pal) crt tv.
this picture shows my issue
QgJ1559.jpg

it has a grey line over the boxed nintendont image the white image doesnt fill the whole screen almost like the app itself tries to run in 60hz mode on my 50hz screen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lmao i apologize for the huge picture.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup