Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
but in compatibility list say game works fine.
just bootted RE3 pal the message appeared memory card is corrupted and needs to be formated i pressed A and then i choosed fromat from the options that appeared next are you using some sort of shrunk iso or something just pressing A passes that screen.

masaki88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
just bootted RE3 pal the message appeared memory card is corrupted and needs to be formated i pressed A and then i choosed fromat from the options that appeared next are you using some sort of shrunk iso or something just pressing A passes that screen.

i use wii remote + classic controller. in compatibility list this devices say works. or i must try other my usb gamepads like ps3 ps4?.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i use wii remote + classic controller. in compatibility list this devices say works. or i must try other my usb gamepads like ps3 ps4?.
did you ever played any other game with your controller? becuase if you did then its not the controller fault.However if this is your first time and that controller might be 3rd party/fake then it might be that your controller doesnt work in nintendont.

masaki88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
did you ever played any other game with your controller? becuase if you did then its not the controller fault.However if this is your first time and that controller might be 3rd party/fake then it might be that your controller doesnt work in nintendont.

yes i play before in bayonetta 2 on this classic and remote and works fine. maybe i shall try usb controllers. but i have quastion. when i must plug in in my wiiu? before start nintendont or after?.

sybernite0217

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
still no love for pointer codes support? :(
on second thought, it's not just pointer codes. some codes in general don't work. i thought it was just the pointer ones. can anyone confirm the two baten kaitos games' sound issues were fixed in the latest rev? can't test them since i'm at work at the moment.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yes i play before in bayonetta 2 on this classic and remote and works fine. maybe i shall try usb controllers. but i have quastion. when i must plug in in my wiiu? before start nintendont or after?.
just becuase it worked on a wiiu game doesnt mean it would work on nintendont im talking about another game on nintendont not on wii or wiiu, and for ps3/ps4 controller he should always be plugged, but on the settings download controllers zip so you can use them you press the PS button after the game has started.

masaki88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
just becuase it worked on a wiiu game doesnt mean it would work on nintendont im talking about another game on nintendont not on wii or wiiu, and for ps3/ps4 controller he should always be plugged, but on the settings download controllers zip so you can use them you press the PS button after the game has started.

new problem. when i select download controller.zip black screen appear and some errors write on screen and then console reboot.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Gidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are your games under

SD:games/anyname/game.iso ?

yessir
jtTalRW.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.