Hacking Nintendont

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
This update is pretty big so the results might be weird:
-removed most DVD patches except __DVDInterruptHandler and GCAMSendCommand and replaced it with a full register search, this update might break games, it needs quite some testing to be sure
Might it fix any games? Will test my collection when I get chance thanks for all your hard work.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope someone finds my experimenting helpful, I have a NTFS hard drive that I wanted to play GC games on. So I downloaded easeUS and converted 150GB to fat32 and made it primary, and converted the remaining 1.6tb to logical.

So now I have around 1.6 tb of NTFS for Wii games/other stuff, and 150GB fat32 for GC games. The result? Everything works flawlessly.
I need to do the same thing, but I don't have a place to make a backup, did you converted the 150gb making a backup before? Or there are no risk of losing data? Thanks

masaki88

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
hi guys i need your help. i try run games in nintedont for example re3. i enable hid devices option in nintendont but he gives me a error when i run game. a error say what controller.ini not see controller what i plug in in my wiiu. i try ps3 or ps4 controller but same error. what i do wrong tell me plz?.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hi guys i need your help. i try run games in nintedont for example re3. i enable hid devices option in nintendont but he gives me a error when i run game. a error say what controller.ini not see controller what i plug in in my wiiu. i try ps3 or ps4 controller but same error. what i do wrong tell me plz?.
on the settings where HID is click X/1 and then choose to download controllers.ini

Godlance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
RE 0 HERE I GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Until I get out of work to test it. XD

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's still broken... It's the first game I check whenever a new update comes around.

As for the usual suspects, nothing new under the sun. If anyone needs an special game tested and I happen to own it, feel free to ask.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry to disappoint you, but it's still broken... It's the first game I check whenever a new update comes around.

As for the usual suspects, nothing new under the sun. If anyone needs an special game tested and I happen to own it, feel free to ask.
RE Zero is the first game you check after each update?
If you ever come around an update to fix it, please let me know. So far it is the only one I can't get working with BT controllers. (Wii U)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ok thx but i have new problem. when re3 is run games say what i not have memory card. when i enable in nintendont emulation memory card game say what mc need to be formated. how it to do?.
the first time playing each game you need to formate the meory card since its individual memory card per game by default.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tested out Smuggler's Run with 2.249. Audio is very staticy. after a few seconds, the game freezes, music (and static) still playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YirGDuzLvkQ +1