Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Here's my feedback:

-All usb ports works now (including front Wii U ports!) Didn't get checking fs error like before. I just discovered that the hbc works with front usb too :blink: Wasn't aware of this!
-SLOW loading speed, get stutering music/video. But that remains playable.

Doesn't have any problem on my side, apart of slow loading speed :)

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Why is people arguing about a portable Gamecube?
What does that have to do with Nintendont? DX
No one was arguing it's a bit off-topic I'll admit but love to talk all things GameCube here. I'm out in North Carolina so I can't test the latest USB beta module. However it sounds highly promising unbelievable work Fix94 you're a beast. If greyrogue has time It would be awesomr if u guys got to write this code together. 2 heads are better than one they say.

Happy Thanksgiving to those here in the states.

Vittu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Keep getting "Please Run Nintendon't with ABHProt Disabled" when trying to launch from CFG Loader Mod r78. Any help is appreciated.
It works if I load directly from Nintendon't, but not in CFG.

PS, this is my first time using this.

Did you download the meta.xml for Nintendont? If so, add the ahbprot tag to your meta.xml for cfg maybe?

Kithron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after doing a few optimizations I'm back at a much more realistic usb read speed, this file should run much smoother than the previous one:
https://www.mediafire.com/?viz2gxco700mwjr

Here my results

Few minutes ago I was testing OOT:MQ with the first fix with my 320gb hdd inside a Rosewill RX-358 U3C. I tried both front ports on my Wii U and used a pro controller with memory emulation setting on and had no problems.
Unfortunately for the 2nd fix I'm getting black screens when it loads, I've tried another game (super mario sunshine) and having the same problem with either front port.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Here my results

Few minutes ago I was testing OOT:MQ with the first fix with my 320gb hdd inside a Rosewill RX-358 U3C. I tried both front ports on my Wii U and used a pro controller with memory emulation setting on and had no problems.
Unfortunately for the 2nd fix I'm getting black screens when it loads, I've tried another game (super mario sunshine) and having the same problem with either front port.

Front ports works fine for me :)

RexZShadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know why nintendont shuts my wii off when I launch a game with memory card emulation on? (works perfectly fine with it off)

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you download the meta.xml for Nintendont? If so, add the ahbprot tag to your meta.xml for cfg maybe?
Yep, downloaded the meta.xml file and made sure the ahbprot tag was in the file for cfg (I had to add it to cfg as it was not present in the default meta.xml) as well. Not sure why it keeps giving me that error. I'm loading Wind Waker and it boots perfectly fine from within Nintendon't itself but trying to launch it from CFG keeps giving me that message. I went through the OP about 6 times to see if I missed something and I redownloaded the loader.dol twice and named it boot.dol.

Could it have anything to do with me running it from an SD and having the games on my usb drive?

EDIT: Nevermind I ran sysCheck and checked it against modmii and apparently my softmod was a bit out of date. I brought it up to date and it now loads as it should from CFG. Thanks for trying to help!

Friend of Sonic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to figure this out-- apparently a Wii U Pro Controller can be used on an original Wii? Trying to figure out how I sync the controller to the console if this is true.

EDIT: I'm using CFG loader. Maybe I need to ask there?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Probably a silly question but aside from Nintendont can I run Wii games off hard drive using the front usb on Wii U? What about hbc apps as well? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too