JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Update in 197+ is broken. You do the update process, but when you restart, it's the same as before.
Fix one thing, break something else.

Anyway, I updated so it should work for everyone now. I was never able to reproduce the issue myself, but the people who had it said my changes fixed it. You'll still have to manually update if it wasn't working for you though.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Sunshine Sirena Beach Shadow Mario level cannot be completed. The Ricco Harbor Yoshi level was fixed some time between like r50 and r200. The Sirena Beach shadow mario level loads in the beach area, but after you talk to the pianta to enter hotel delfino, it goes to a black screen to load the level, but the level does not load. Also, with a PS3 controller, FLUDD cannot be used while moving. You can either use fludd or move, but when you use fludd while moving, you stop even if you are holding forward on the left analog stick.

Your going to have to backtrack and find what revision broke it. Someone has tested this game to 100% completion with Nintendont before without any problems. Then you can update the compatibility list with the last known working revision

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
Super Mario Sunshine Sirena Beach Shadow Mario level cannot be completed. The Ricco Harbor Yoshi level was fixed some time between like r50 and r200. The Sirena Beach shadow mario level loads in the beach area, but after you talk to the pianta to enter hotel delfino, it goes to a black screen to load the level, but the level does not load. Also, with a PS3 controller, FLUDD cannot be used while moving. You can either use fludd or move, but when you use fludd while moving, you stop even if you are holding forward on the left analog stick.
Which region are you using? Can you provide a save file so I can try to re-create and confirm the problem?

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which region are you using? Can you provide a save file so I can try to re-create and confirm the problem?

I want his save file too. Mario Sunshine should be working 100%

Possible 16mb problem or maybe hes launching it from another loader?

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Sunshine .... Also, with a PS3 controller, FLUDD cannot be used while moving. You can either use fludd or move, but when you use fludd while moving, you stop even if you are holding forward on the left analog stick.
Your using an old version of the controller.ini

kingdsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your going to have to backtrack and find what revision broke it. Someone has tested this game to 100% completion with Nintendont before without any problems. Then you can update the compatibility list with the last known working revision

I was using r80 or so and just recently updated. It wasn't working then and it wasn't working now, so I assumed it wasn't fixed. I am currently using r188.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! Will update it. I was using nintendont quite a long time ago. I think I was on around r81 and just recently updated to the newer version.
Now you can extract controllers.zip to the root of your drive (so you have a bunch of .ini files in FAT:\controllers\) and Nintendont will automatically use the correct one.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
v2.201
Two PSO MemCardEmu hacks. Both of these work, but need more investigation:
-If Emulating MemCards, one of the calls to EXIImm is not working correctly.
The hack copies the patch for EXIImm to the 0x80001800 patch scratch area and
calls it from there. This should be identical behavior to skipping this hack,
but it only works from the scratch area. This needs further investigation.
-Immediately before the PSO fake entry patch, a function call that looks like
it's doing Initialization stuff (DSP, SI, etc.) is called. For emulated
MemCards, this causes a hang-up. Further investigation is needed rather than
just skipping the whole thing like this hack does.

I'm not happy with either of these. I thought I'd check in these hacks in case one of the other devs wants to look at the problem areas and figures out the underlying causes before I do.

Thank you my friend! Your work is much appreciated!

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
sonictopfan You can have USBLGX display the game's region in list mode, you do not have to have it in the game title. It is in the general loader settings (display game ID, region, or both).

And Cyan the naming issue must be a nintendont issue, with a later than 2.198 version on USBLGX. I never had issues with USBLGX, latest nintendont versions i tested was 2.198. I attach my gamelist.csv from USBLGX r1231.
need the region in the file title so that when I do any testing outside of the Wii or want to transfer or copy games, convert them and what not, I know which region I'm using, though the region can be replaced with the GameID but the game title is still necessary!
Ok, already knows what happens, nintendont 2.169 (UStealth mod) doesn't work for PSO I&II, tried with the latest built and it works perfect, now if only 2.200 were UStealth compatible... *sad panda*

Either way, you need a phisycal mem card, and only have Wii U so I'm stuck in "the Memory Card is required to play..."
Well at least now you got it working so you know the iso you have is working along with the settings, only thing missing now is real memory card which unfortunately the game doesn't work without it!

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need the region in the file title so that when I do any testing outside of the Wii or want to transfer or copy games, convert them and what not, I know which region I'm using, though the region can be replaced with the GameID but the game title is still necessary!

Well at least now you got it working so you know the iso you have is working along with the settings, only thing missing now is real memory card which unfortunately the game doesn't work without it!

I don't know if you are aware but the region is IN the GameID. GLME01 where E is the region of USA. P is PAL and J is Japan.

Reactions: nakata6790

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!