Hacking Nintendont

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kongsnutz I like the new site a lot more, good stuff.

Also (@ anyone) to use multiple revs of Nintendont do I just install them in different folder names on the SD card ie. Nintendont 1.1, nintendont 1.2 etc and then see them as different options in HBC or do I need to use a loader to do that?
You can use a loader and point it to anywhere on an sd/usb or you can make a apps/nintendont2 if you like and place the meta.xml and boot.dol of whatever version you want in that so you see 2 versions in HBC.

P.s Thanks I'm still working on more stuff for it. :)

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, I got one of the last few new PS2's floating around a few years ago on clearance - and of course being a late model slim wasn't compatible with FMCB - so disappointed. I ended up getting some derro's dusty old 3xxxx phat off ebay for $20 and had someone from psx-scene mod an MC for me. Wish there was a decent FMCB compatibilty list like nintendont..

That's how I know you are from Straya Mate. "Some Derro's" Haha what part of Straya?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have gone into detail about settings here http://nintendont.net/using-nintendont/
your actualy wrong here

Native Control - If set to On you can use real GameCube accessories such as the GBA-LINK and a Microphone on a Wii with GC ports, it disables Blu Tooth controllers though so if you need to use one of those devices just use a USB controller with those games.

native controle also dissables hid controllers wich are usb controlers, native controls only works on wii with gc ports using gc controllers any other combo wont work not even usb controllers, no return to loader and no bt controllers.

Reactions: VinsCool

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your actualy wrong here

Native Control - If set to On you can use real GameCube accessories such as the GBA-LINK and a Microphone on a Wii with GC ports, it disables Blu Tooth controllers though so if you need to use one of those devices just use a USB controller with those games.

native controle also dissables hid controllers wich are usb controlers, native controls only works on wii with gc ports using gc controllers any other combo wont work not even usb controllers, no return to loader and no bt controllers.
Oh shite.... I will change that blurb then.
It's not a feature I use because I'm 9 times out of ten on a WiiU. I knew BT didn't but not HID so thanks.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh shite.... I will change that blurb then.
It's not a feature I use because I'm 9 times out of ten on a WiiU. I knew BT didn't but not HID so thanks.
no problem just an heads up incase some random ppl would start emailing you saying native didnt work with their ps3 controller and so on.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Fixed now, thanks again haha.
another error i noticed is when you show the most comon settings you say on the bottom

These settings are for someone that wants a memcard for each game and they’ll be using a non-wired controller.

gc controllers also use these settings (these are the ones i use on my wii with gc ports and the g controller :P) since theres no gc controller on or off every setting has an available gc controller optoin so those settings are not only for nonwired controllers.

rise_against

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a question. my wii is pal and my tv ntsc. should i ty to get my hands on gamecube games in pal or in ntsc (maybe if they are pal they are more comaptible with my wii?, dunno). i know i can force ntsc with nintendo but id like to know.

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
i have a question. my wii is pal and my tv ntsc. should i ty to get my hands on gamecube games in pal or in ntsc (maybe if they are pal they are more comaptible with my wii?, dunno). i know i can force ntsc with nintendo but id like to know.
Nintendont will run either, so stick with NTSC games or like you said use force NTSC on PAL games.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

The only problem you might have is if you're using an RGB cable - that'd result in NTSC games most likely being red.. If you're using composite, or component/hdmi adapter though you'll have no problems at all with NTSC games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1