Hacking Nintendont

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For cheats like joker codes (codes that require a button to enable it) you'll need AR to Wiird to convert them:
http://gcn.jaytheham.com/ARtoWiiRD_v0.9.zip

Also make sure they are decrypted, do it with this:
http://www.codemasters-project.net/portal-english/apportal/download.php?view.28

When you get an AR code you can leave the top decrypted code out because all it is is an identifier.

How do you know if it's encrypted or decrypted? Look at this example:

Encrypted AR Code
XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX
XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX

Decrypted Ar Code:
XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

Most updated codes here:
http://gamehacking.org/vb/

Look in the upper left corner and you can search for whatever you may be looking for.

Gecko codes however, should work just fine without needing to be decrypted.

Codes that don't need to be decrypted start with:

Here is one of my codes as an example:

G3AE69
Lord of the Rings, The - The Third Age

Each Character's Attribute Points Go To 32767 When Leveling Up!
040B7288 38007FFF

This code works fine and needs no converting.

Reactions: JnL_SSBM

MeowTheMouse

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hey guys,

I've decided to try out Nintendon't (newest version) and I've come across a few issues.

SSBM MCE won't work. Is it an issue with the latest version?
I had a noticeable amount of delay with SSBM using a PS4 controller, makes a game like SSBM unplayable. Is this normal?
PS4 controller wont turn off after being used with Nintendon't. How to turn this thing off?
CFG won't give me the option to pick, how to boot GC games, is it because I'm using NTFS?
Can't find any info about NTFS or wireless controller support, are they planned?

Thanks, and sorry for the noobish questions.

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legends of Wrestling 2 USA works
so does Wrestlemania XIX.

Could someone please add these to the wiki as working? Both boot and run fine on r1.126

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
IIRC audio streaming support requires writing/porting an adp player. Normally adp files are streamed directly to the dsp but running in Wii mode has enough cpu power to decode them in software...

I may not be on the money with this - I'm just going by what I remember reading and what I understand.

Reactions: Bentonoise7

turnandpull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a version of the most recent build that will read drives hidden with UStealth? And is CFGLoader able to incorporate and launch Nintendont titles?

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know the DSP version, is MC working, Widescreen, progressive?

MC emu, working yes, for both
Widescreen, untested
progressive, untested as I don't have the proper stuff to try it out.

WWE XIX DSP is V2
LOW 2, will need to re-dump to find out as I deleted it earlier to save space on my USB.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
in_cube has ADP support, maybe they could look into that?

there IS code in nintendont which can do all that whats needed, it just is not completely analyzed and since we have other priorities I just took it out for now so its not being impossible to play those games.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Congratulations on the great work on Nintendont so far (as well as the great performance yesterday at the World Cup).

Many games are now playable i'll update with a list pic later.:grog:

One question to users here:
Games like Simpsons Hit & Run, NFS HP2, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy are reported are reported working correct?
Personally i can't get those to run (well NFS runs but freezes when loading a race). Btw i am talking about full 1.35gb isos here.
Anyone succesfully running those games with r126 please state what regio is your game, played on Wii or vWii, and the region of Wii.
Thanks

P.S. Also has anyone gotten Spartan:Total Warrior to work yet?

Reactions: _47iscool

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congratulations on the great work on Nintendont so far (as well as the great performance yesterday at the World Cup).

Games like Simpsons Hit & Run, NFS HP2, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy are reported are reported working correct?
Personally i can't get those to run (well NFS runs but freezes when loading a race). Btw i am talking about full 1.35gb isos here.
Anyone succesfully running those games with r126 please state what regio is your game, played on Wii or vWii, and the region of Wii.
Thanks

It's been awhile since i tested simpsons hit and run but it was working perfectly for me last time I tried.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I threw a few games at Nintendont and it worked just about each time. My son played Super Mario Sunshine for like 20 minutes, Craxy Taxi worked, Sponge Bob Battle for Bikini Bottom, although the music looped and it was quite an annoying tune! lol.

shrunked Wave Race did not work :( but I'm going to try it with 32k alignment like crediar mentioned a few pages back.

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thanks

I can only comment on The Simpsons H&R, which works just fine for me (except speedy cutscenes) I'm on 1.126 on a Wii U.
Edit: I'm also using USA region.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: If you butter the bread and make it like grilled cheese it's delicious