Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sabykos, Jun 10, 2013.

1. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    on the wiimote its normal he is waiting to see if you plug a CC to it or not if you dont want it to waist batery just hold wiimote power buttom while any GC game is running and the wiimote will shutdown only itself

2. drakorex

drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    Question about MCEMU. To get a multicard going, I need to select that option in Nintendont itself and create a save for each game? Or is there a way to set multi from Wiiflow? A Nintendont mcemu setting would sure come in handy. 300+ games is alot to set and make saves for.

Then what happens when I fill my emulated memcard up? (I have managed to fill up an actual 1051 via DM/Devo)

3. sonictopfan

sonictopfan GBAtemp Addict

Mar 2, 2010
    I didn't know Ikaruga had problems, then again I didn't yet get the chance to fully play it (shame cause it's a great shooter and I enjoyed it a lot on Dreamcast) but at least now I know it works fine so I can play it!

4. drakorex

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    Any comment about accessories such as various dance pads and racing wheels?

Adeka likes this.
  5. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    The devs can probably get them to work but they probably need to have the object in hand

6. drakorex

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    I meant as far as people trying them out themselves and confirming if they work or not.

7. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    It needs code like the bongos did. It just won't work

8. Stremon

Stremon GBAtemp Regular

Sep 30, 2014
    France
    Nerima, Tokyo
    Hi everyone!
    I was wondering if there is a way to force nintendont in 4:3, to have the image in 4:3 on the gamepad :yayu:
    I know it might reduce the global image quality (because of the 2 side black bar adding), but with the gamepad screen size I don't really mind :P

9. EmceeKerser

EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah

Why would you use nintendont on wii to play GC games? just play burnt copies (I never softmodded for GC plays, since I have a wiikey2, is it not possible?)

10. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    You need a modified disc drive which for most of us isn't as simple as a softmod

11. drakorex

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    Some people don't like to get off their ass when switching games, and hassle with hundreds of burnt DVDs. Nintendont also works on Wii U, so yeah...:glare:

12. BlackWizzard17

BlackWizzard17 Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    Also not every Wii is compatible with buring games not to mention its much easier to use Nintednont than to hard mod your Wii.

13. EmceeKerser

EmceeKerser GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 3, 2014
    The fuckin' Blue Mountains brah

Oh ok, I was under the impression that GC backups could be played natively on the wii thanks to softmods, much like how wii backups could be read

14. BlackWizzard17

BlackWizzard17 Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    Your Wii has to have a compatible disc drive to run regular DVD's, with a soft mod you also need to install a a custom IOS to play those burnt games.

15. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    I can confirm that dance pads work, at least the one that i am using. It is a generic gamestop multi console dance pad. I tried it out with DDR Mario mix and it works fine.

gamestop multi console ddr dance pad.

16. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    That is unbelieveable. Bongos need code but dance pad didn't? At least we can start getting dance pads added to the OP.

17. RCJayce

RCJayce The Defender Of Tomorrow

Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    New York
    Hmm, Twilight Princess had no bgm til last rev? But i'm using the rev from 16 of September and i have BGM in my TP running in a Black family Wii.

18. drakorex

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    I thought I read that a dance pad was tried but didn't work. Maybe only certain ones. Everyone with dance pads and racing wheels... It's your time to shine!

Got a model name/number?

19. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    It was fixed yesterday

20. RCJayce

RCJayce The Defender Of Tomorrow

Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    New York
    That is weird, it was never broken for me, i'm using a old rev and i have BGM in Twilight Princess. So it was only a Wii U problem?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted