Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Well, ok, I guess I have to respect that. But let's say you were to download a game strictly to test with Nintendont, and delete it soon afterward. You may even find a new game to go out and buy. How does that sit with your morals? :)

I dunno :unsure: ...

I don't know if you guys did it already but i config PDP Afterglow AP.1 Controller for PS3​
The only problem I'm having is the D-pad, When i press and hold left on the Left stick it acts as The D-pad/Left But you can still move in the left direction, Does this make any sense?​
Do anyone know how to fix this? OH and if it is already done Please tell me​

Your problem is the analog offset interfere with your dpad offsets... which looks weird as both is like the maximum analog value... do your controller have a analog button togle?

Xpadders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your problem is the analog offset interfere with your dpad offsets... which looks weird as both is like the maximum analog value... do your controller have a analog button togle?[/quote]

This
LAnalog=3
RAnalog=4
Is for the L and R Button right? Sorry I'm kinda new to this

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno :unsure: ...

I mean it wouldn't make much sense to spend money on games you don't like and will never play just to update the compat list. (sorry to beat a dead horse, not trying to bring you over to the dark side.
th
All I'll say on the matter.)

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno when Drome Racers started working, but it works now! One thing I should note about the compatibility project, I only use 1:1 isos. If anybody uses shrunken isos and want's to update that status, go for it. Otherwise, when I test games, I can't comment one way or another. I don't feel like shrinking 236 games just to test that option. :/

I did the opposite since most games work shrunken. Its def not an easy process! I did it quite a while ago. If needed you can expand the shrunken iso back to full size again. Only a few titles need 1:1.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Your problem is the analog offset interfere with your dpad offsets... which looks weird as both is like the maximum analog value... do your controller have a analog button togle?

This
LAnalog=3
RAnalog=4
Is for the L and R Button right? Sorry I'm kinda new to this[/quote]
that should be the L/R analog shoulder triggers. Did you wrote this thinking it is the same as stickX stickY ? anyway that wasn't the real problem. it is your left/right up/down. it act like a full analog directional value, so it interfer with your dpad buttons.

Xpadders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This
LAnalog=3
RAnalog=4
Is for the L and R Button right? Sorry I'm kinda new to this
that should be the L/R analog shoulder triggers. Did you wrote this thinking it is the same as stickX stickY ? anyway that wasn't the real problem. it is your left/right up/down. it act like a full analog directional value, so it interfer with your dpad buttons.[/quote]

" Did you wrote this thinking it is the same as stickX stickY"
No

Do you know how i fix it?

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact you can do a half press by holding L is great, what's even better is pressing select changes the buttons around so that B=A etc.

The WiiU Pro controller is awesome now.

Reactions: drakorex

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean is working, and here's how:
  • Create a blank save file and name it with the first four letters of the GameID, then put it on the saves folder;
  • Start the game and the progressive mode screen will not freeze;
  • Play the game and save normally;
  • When loading the game later on it will say the file is corrupted and will ask you to delete it, press "no", then try to load the file again, it will load the game this time.
WiiU
Nintendont v2.157 - USB
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean NTSC
WiiU Pro Controller (Bluetooth)
Are you sure?
It's not game breaking or annoying for main gameplay.
It works.
Leave it green but write "Issues" in the MC Emulation part.
Well, I just tried it myself and the save was corrupted, no way to continue. Marked as Issues.

shoemaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wrote up this post a handful of pages ago, but there was no reply. Hopefully, I'm not breaking forum etiquette by posting it again.

I'm having a strange issue regarding my USB hard drive. I'm using a Wii U, and have two USB hard drives plugged into the rear. The first hard drive is for vWii things like Nintendont and is plugged into the top port, while the second hard drive is plugged into the bottom port for Wii U external storage - both are externally powered. At least, that's what the plan is supposed to have been. What's very strange is that if both drives are connected, I get the "no USB found" error in Nintendont, but if I remove the second hard drive from the bottom rear port, everything works perfectly. This error only happens in Nintendont - in USB Loader GX, I can play my Wii backups off the USB just fine with both hard drives plugged in.

Any idea what's happening? Is there a way to keep both hard drives plugged in and get Nintendont to function properly?

So to reiterate:
  • If I have just my vWii hard drive plugged in, Nintendont functions perfectly
  • If I so much as plug in my Wii U hard drive (not even powered) with the vWii hard drive still plugged in the exact same port as before, Nintendont shoots out the "no USB device found" error.
  • No other homebrew gives this error; USB Loader GX functions perfectly, WiiXplorer can read it, etc.
My question is, does anyone have vWii and Wii U hard drives both connected to the Wii U, with Nintendont working? It isn't for me, so I'd like to know if there's just something basic I'm doing wrong. If not, could there be a way to specify what port Nintendont uses to search for games? USB Loader GX has this, and I'm feeling that the issue that's arising is that it's trying to read the Wii U HD and not the vWii one. No matter which port I use though, same problem.

Thanks for any help.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Left=3,00​
Down=4,ff​
Right=3,ff​
Up=4,00​
StickX=3
StickY=4​
The only problem I'm having is the D-pad, When i press and hold left on the Left stick it acts as The D-pad/Left But you can still move in the left direction, Does this make any sense?​

That, right there, is your problem. You're basically telling nintendont that the sticks and the dpad are one and the same. Load HIDtest, if your controller has a button named "Analog" (usually this allows to use the Sticks for movement instead of the dpad) then enable it because that's what you need to make them be "different". Otherwise your stick is the same as the dpad.

After you enable Analog, test the pad, it should be an offset different than 3 or 4 (remember, you count the offsets starting at 0 from the left)

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I just tried it myself and the save was corrupted, no way to continue. Marked as Issues.
Are you sure it was truly corrupted? Even when that game's save file works, it will always tell you it's corrupted the first time you try to load the save, but instead of formatting it, try to load the game again.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure?

:unsure::unsure::wacko: Ok, I'm really having issues with BK EWLO now. I get to the save point, save and then try to load that save, and instead of it showing the save info, it says the save is corrupt. My only option is to delete it. This is on the Wii. On the Wii U, I am asked if I want to delete it and I say no and then try again, and it loads up just fine.

If I use a save created on the WiiU on the Wii, it loads with the method above, but as soon as I save over it, and try to then load it, again it says the save is corrupted and I can only delete it.

So Nintendont saves differently on the WiiU than it does on the Wii. Makes me wonder if any other issues are Wii specific.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:unsure::unsure::wacko: Ok, I'm really having issues with BK EWLO now. I get to the save point, save and then try to load that save, and instead of it showing the save info, it says the save is corrupt. My only option is to delete it. This is on the Wii. On the Wii U, I am asked if I want to delete it and I say no and then try again, and it loads up just fine.

If I use a save created on the WiiU on the Wii, it loads with the method above, but as soon as I save over it, and try to then load it, again it says the save is corrupted and I can only delete it.

So Nintendont saves differently on the WiiU than it does on the Wii. Makes me wonder if any other issues are Wii specific.
No, the option to not delete it happens with the Wii as well (at least it has in the past for me). Not sure why yours had problems, but it's such a touchy game when it comes to the save file.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you guys did it already but i config PDP Afterglow AP.1 Controller for PS3​
Here it is​
(controller.ini removed for space)​

If two buttons share the same values in HIDtest then there's nothing you can do. You have to message Howard here with your controller.ini and he can fix it for you

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the option to not delete it happens with the Wii as well (at least it has in the past for me). Not sure why yours had problems, but it's such a touchy game when it comes to the save file.
I'll make a video of it tomorrow. but this isn't the first time that things have worked differently between consoles. I have a BC Wii, and bought a couple more online. Mine and some I bought online will not play BMX XXX, yet others will. I hacked a friends FE Wii, and it works on there too. The SD and HDD used were the same, the variable was the console.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll make a video of it tomorrow. but this isn't the first time that things have worked differently between consoles. I have a BC Wii, and bought a couple more online. Mine and some I bought online will not play BMX XXX, yet others will. I hacked a friends FE Wii, and it works on there too. The SD and HDD used were the same, the variable was the console.
I'm not saying it didn't happen, I think there may have been a time that it made me erase a corrupted file, but I've definitely not formatted it many times and was able to load saves afterwards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone