Hacking Nintendont

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, my HDD is a Seagate Backup+ 2TB. Lately whenever I plug it into my computer, it doesn't want to show up on its own. I look at it in Easeus and it looks like this.

I have to set it as logical, then back to primary and set it back to Active for it to show up. Dunno if that means anything.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1.6 KB · Views: 216

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, my HDD is a Seagate Backup+ 2TB. Lately whenever I plug it into my computer, it doesn't want to show up on its own. I look at it in Easeus and it looks like this.

I have to set it as logical, then back to primary and set it back to Active for it to show up. Dunno if that means anything.

That's the exact drive I use for my Wii U and it works perfect for everything I need it for.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm guessing you used the stealth thing on it so the Wii U wouldn't bug you?

If so, that won't work with Nintendont unless you get a version with Ustealth added.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Crazy Taxi, Super Monkey Ball, Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex, 18 Wheeler, Looney Tunes Back in Action, they all work fine, audio streaming is confirmed, it even fixes some of the games that used to crash due to lack of audio streaming, now if only Sonic Adventure, Billy Hatcher, Virtua Striker 2002, and Sonic Gems Collection are fixed I'll instantly switch to Nintendont, heck I'd even be okay if only Billy Hatcher and Sonic Adventure were fixed at this point!

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hmm, strange then... could be a faulty drive

I'm still having issues with Dragonball Z Budokai 2 (USA), compat list says it's fine, mine doesn't load and I know Nintendont is working since Animal crossing is fine.

(All we need now is wireless compatability with PS3/PS4/WiiU/WiiMote + Classic and I'll be over the moon what with todays Streaming)

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then I would say either you have the HDD in the wrong slot or it's been corrupted, try formatting it and or before you do that try a USB stick formatted to Fat32 and pop some games on that and the controller.ini and see if they load from there.

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I take it physical memory card support is being worked on? Why, may you ask do I say this?

Well when a card is in slot 1 it locks up and says "loading patches -1" but works fine when the slots are empty.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try to redownload the loader.dol, it works fine for many users, maybe your file is bad?
edit: it was for Drakorex

Just a quick question man, I know it sounds like whining but it's just a general question, How hard would it be to do blutooth? I ask because it's something devolution has done for a while and I love using the Wiimote + Original Classic Control that has Analog or a PS3 pad wirelessly.

Is it something that's being worked on?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Fix94 already tried to add Bluetooth, but I don't know how far he went.
It didn't end well, or he didn't have time to complete it.

It will probably be added or worked on again later. I can't tell you when, it's when a developer will feel like spending some time into it.
Sorry I can't be more precise, as I don't know myself.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put Nintendont and Melee on a 2GB USB stick formatted to Fat16 with 64 kb clusters and it booted no problem. So this leaves me to wonder why my 2TB Seagate Backup+ formatted to Fat32 with 32 kb clusters works just fine with DM and Devo and everything else, but not Nintendont.

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put Nintendont and Melee on a 2GB USB stick formatted to Fat16 with 64 kb clusters and it booted no problem. So this leaves me to wonder why my 2TB Seagate Backup+ formatted to Fat32 with 32 kb clusters works just fine with DM and Devo and everything else, but not Nintendont.

Yeah, I'd say it's a format issue, it may have become corrupted, probably worth backing up and formatting it and trying again.
I know what a pain that is but seriously worth a shot.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
How far back should I go? Another guy just said he had the exact same hard drive.:unsure:
yeah someone said it has the same drive and it works perfectly for him so the nintenondt version shouldnt be causing it at all just formate it again its probably something there got screwed up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up