Hacking Nintendont

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant reproduce it, for me it runs just fine with both ISO and FST games from both SD and USB. Did you for sure copy over the new "bin" folder from wiiflow as well? Just replacing wiiflows boot.dol is not enough.

That could be the issue as i only copied the DOL i was on 1074 prior to this rev. i'll give it a go when i get home tonight, thanks!

iwantpizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if Super Monkey Ball 2 has been tested prior to r100 but it seems to be working.
Wii/r100+/WaveBird/USB-HDD/MCEmu=ok (Story & Party Games Modes work)
I'll test the other Amusement Vision game but I think SMB1 has audio streaming.
Off to the video game store!

iwantpizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Local retailer is out of SMB1 :( but Auto Modellista is working in r102, as far as I can tell.
Can anyone try Super Monkey Ball with r102?

iwantpizza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the pal version freezes for me as well.

anyways, just uploaded r101:
-added the fatfs fastseek feature for ISO files which basically removes ingame loading times

Metroid Prime 2 and Rogue Leader II & III run perfect now.
No more long load times in maps and cutscene.

Reactions: VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
To everyone using a ps3 controler, with the latest version of nintendont. I found a workaround to avoid freezing ingame. if this option is avaliable, please disable "rumble" from controler configuration. It looks like that is what caused control lost in many games, along with freezing too. it works perfectly, but no rumble :P

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To everyone using a ps3 controler, with the latest version of nintendont. I found a workaround to avoid freezing ingame. if this option is avaliable, please disable "rumble" from controler configuration. It looks like that is what caused control lost in many games, along with freezing too. it works perfectly, but no rumble :P
Is everyone who is having problems with the ps3 using USB? For me, Luigi's Mansion locks up if using USB, but runs if using SD.
Maybe the USB code is not thread safe?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Is everyone who is having problems with the ps3 using USB? For me, Luigi's Mansion locks up if using USB, but runs if using SD.
Maybe the USB code is not thread safe?

Maybe :unsure: what I said is for games that works currently, rumble seems related to this. I will test with SD cards, if it actually change anything.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
well hopefully someone makes a fix to remove rumble from the ps3 controller it has been an issue since the start it never worked like it should have either.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had a chance to test out Sonic Mega Collection? Last I heard even in-game sound worked on 1.83 but has since been broken. If it's not DSP-related, does it have to do with how ipl.bin is loaded?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...