Nintendont

By sabykos, Jun 10, 2013 7,168,324 40,631 162

1. Prime321

Prime321 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    The 4 lights are blinking for 10 seconds then go off. I dont know why it happens

2. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    it means nintendont is not seeing the extension, which means fake/3rd party classic controller or some bad connection, maybe try messing around connecting again and making sure teh cable is right.

3. VareasXbox

VareasXbox Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hello, folks, i have a question

I injected some Cube games with TeconMoon's WiiVC Injector, everything works fine. But, if i launch a Cube game with USB controller conected to the WiiU, the console crashes, i get a black screen. USB Controller only works if plug it after i launched the game. Is something i did wrong? The controller is a Dual Shock 4.

4. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    no latest official nintendont was bugged and crashes wiiu vc injects with usb controllers connected, there is a mod that suposely fixes the official build if you want to try it

https://gbatemp.net/threads/gc-injects-no-longer-work.567810/#post-9101410

VareasXbox likes this.
  5. VareasXbox

VareasXbox Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    OMG, it worked! Thanks, dude!

alexander1970 likes this.
  6. GABO1423

GABO1423 Kept you waiting, huh?

Venezuela
    If you use the forwarder from the Wii Menu, then you're forwarder is the vWii version. The Wii U version is the one you use from the Wii U Menu.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Are you using a Wii U or the original Wii? If its a Wii U then the answer is no, seeing as the Wii U is not capable of outputting 240p with any type of analog cable. As for the Wii it might be possible to do, since it is capable of outputting 240p when playing most Virtual Console games. However, I don't think Nintendont offers that as an option.

7. almmiron

almmiron GBAtemp Regular

Brazil

Wii itself. Fix94 already told (after a deep search in his github stuff) its possible and some day it maybe get into. I think not worth the time for him. He does'nt need to do anything, after all he did, but it woul be a cool feature for crt players.

8. GABO1423

Venezuela
    Just an additional note, the Wii needs to be set to 480i in order to use 240p on the Virtual Console. So I think that you might also need to do that if Nintendont one day supports that feature.

9. almmiron

almmiron GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    Well, for my understanding, homebrew can acces this call bypassing the sysmenu config. Emulator like snes9xGx or genpluxGX since aways supported 240p (original), even the wii being set to 480p on menu.

I dont know if homebrew and nintendont running is considered the same thing, too much tech stuff for me.

10. GABO1423

Venezuela
    If that's the case, and considering that Nintendont can force progressive scan, then I don't see why Nintendont couldn't do the same.

Last edited by GABO1423, Jul 3, 2020 at 3:57 AM
  11. Prime321

Prime321 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    Still wont work :/

12. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Portugal
    justoo to experiment one of your wiimote works right?with CC right?

try taking the classic controller that doesnt work and connecting to the working wiimote while ingame to see if the classic controller that doesnt work works on teh wiimote that works.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Nintendont,