Hacking Nintendont

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Pedro, thank you for bringing up that option. Changing the Wiimote seems to have solved the problem! :D

Also, updated USB Loader GX, and I can quit to USB Loader with the home button. Thanks everyone! :D

See? So it IS an issue with NINTENDON'T and the way it "unloads" games.
Fix, do you any idea as to what could be causing that? It wasn't like that before as far as far as I can remember.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
See? So it IS an issue with NINTENDON'T and the way it "unloads" games.
Fix, do you any idea as to what could be causing that? It wasn't like that before as far as far as I can remember.
i doesnt have anything to due with unloads

if you launch nintendont from the hoebrew channel it should return with no issues, if you launch from a nintendont fowarder it will probably freeze.

fowarders arent always complete with alll the info.

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
i doesnt have anything to due with unloads

if you launch nintendont from the hoebrew channel it should return with no issues, if you launch from a nintendont fowarder it will probably freeze.

fowarders arent always complete with alll the info.

We should ask the person who posted the issue.
But at least in my personal case I launched from HBC every time.
And the console froze stiff. Had to pull the plug. (5 times in a row so it was not a fluke)
If I launch the game from GX though, it doesn't happen.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
And the console froze stiff. Had to pull the plug. (5 times in a row so it was not a fluke)
i have no issues exiting nintendont when launched from the homebrew channel it always returns to the hb channel, of course ppl that use the nintendont fowarders probably will freeze.

i tested hundreds of games and i never had a single issue exiting them and i probably tested 80% of all ntsc releases on the gc.

fariasluciano

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i have no issues exiting nintendont when launched from the homebrew channel it always returns to the hb channel, of course ppl that use the nintendont fowarders probably will freeze.

i tested hundreds of games and i never had a single issue exiting them and i probably tested 80% of all ntsc releases on the gc.
I Use nintendont as a channel, and everytime I exit, black screen.

fariasluciano

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
exiting to system menu has alot of problems which I never was able to fix up so that has to be expected, especially on wiiu.
That's not a real problem for me, the app works great, runs the games flawlessly.
My only problem is with the damn cheat code for metroid prime...

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Dude, what did you do that for? Just hold the power button for about 5 seconds and it shall shut off.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Dude, what did you do that for? Just hold the power button for about 5 seconds and it shall shut off.
that only works on the wii, the wiiu holding the power button does nothing when something freezes in vwii, so any freeze on vwii being it nintendont not64, or any homebrew all you can do is pull the plug.

Mackman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need a little help.Trying to get Nintendont to auto load GameCube games using USB Loader GX and it`s not working.I`ve set under Hard drive settings and Nintendont in USB Loader GX to auto boot but when I select game it just goes to Nintendont where you have to select sd or usb and then choose your game.What am I doing wrong or not doing?Games are on sd card.

Reactions: fariasluciano

fariasluciano

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Need a little help.Trying to get Nintendont to auto load GameCube games using USB Loader GX and it`s not working.I`ve set under Hard drive settings and Nintendont in USB Loader GX to auto boot but when I select game it just goes to Nintendont where you have to select sd or usb and then choose your game.What am I doing wrong or not doing?Games are on sd card.
My case too.
In any loader, it only redirects me to nintendont, to choose the game, again.

Another thing, I tried to install Vbagx and Snesx as a channel, and the installer says that I need Ios58. I already have it installed, I have Pimp my wii and Hackmii, reinstalled HBC and still no luck. From HBC it loads normally, I just can't install them as a channel. Any tip?

Mackman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My case too.
In any loader, it only redirects me to nintendont, to choose the game, again.

Another thing, I tried to install Vbagx and Snesx as a channel, and the installer says that I need Ios58. I already have it installed, I have Pimp my wii and Hackmii, reinstalled HBC and still no luck. From HBC it loads normally, I just can't install them as a channel. Any tip?
You having 2 problems.I don`t know the answers to your problem.Thanks.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use Pimp my Wii. Just use ModMii.

Again, if you're ending up at the screen where it asks you to choose USB/SD then the loader is not transferring the config info to Nintendont. Either it is being blocked from doing it in memory (unlikely) or it can't write the file to the drive. Make sure you are using the newest versions of both your USB loader and Nintendont, you are not having other issues with your drive, it's a FAT32 primary partition, and there are no hidden partitions on the drive like virtual CD partitions containing drive utilities, etc.

fariasluciano

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Again, if you're ending up at the screen where it asks you to choose USB/SD then the loader is not transferring the config info to Nintendont. Either it is being blocked from doing it in memory (unlikely) or it can't write the file to the drive. Make sure you are using the newest versions of both your USB loader and Nintendont, you are not having other issues with your drive, it's a FAT32 primary partition, and there are no hidden partitions on the drive like virtual CD partitions containing drive utilities, etc.
That's what happens.
My apps are at the latest revs, no drive prob, no hidden partitions...
Getting Modmii right now!

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

Pimp my Wii is fine as long it is used properly and avoided in vWii.

Mackman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Gamecube games are on a 128 sd card.Going to update Nintendont and USB Loader GX now and see what happens.My hard drive is also in stealth hidden app provided from here.It hides the drive from the Wii U asking to format when booting up the Wii U.Is that a problem.

lovewiibrew

Sifjar is a pirate
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've used Dios Mios for a long time for all my gamecube loading needs. I guess I am ready to take the plunge into Nintendont (if only on a per game basis for audio streaming since crediar hasn't released it for DM, and for triforce games). I will use it with USB loader GX but I haven't updated it for a long time. Can someone (Cyan) point me to a current build of USB Loader GX? Is there anything I should know about using Nintendont that isn't like using DM? I've been out of the scene for a while and was hoping for crediar to release audio streaming for DM but Nintendont seems very advanced.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1