Hacking Nintendont

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After upgrading Nintendont to r300 from r296 Super Mario Sunshine freezes about a minute in to the game. Tested r299 and have the same freeze problem. I have deleted nincfg.bin between all up/downgrades but the problem seems to remain. When I go back to r296 it works again. Am I doing something wrong or has the game crashed somehow in versions above r296? Running NTSC version of Mario Sunshine.

Is the ISO 1:1 or shrunk? If 1:1 did you verify the iso's hash? Can you also post your Nintendont settings?

ShadowFlash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
are you using 16mb mc?forced settings? or pressing the button combo R+Z+start?
That was forced PAL60 for one game. Once i turned it off everything works ok. I'll get my HRAP3SA back next week and we'll see how it works with Nintendont.I think it will be just a small ini edit and everything will work just fine.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
After upgrading Nintendont to r300 from r296 Super Mario Sunshine freezes about a minute in to the game. Tested r299 and have the same freeze problem. I have deleted nincfg.bin between all up/downgrades but the problem seems to remain. When I go back to r296 it works again. Am I doing something wrong or has the game crashed somehow in versions above r296? Running NTSC version of Mario Sunshine.
just wondering what hdd are you using?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
just tested latest revision... Does skipping debug text onscreen intended? Now it boots faster, but while it does, it is on black screen.
Not saying that bothers me, au contraire :)
It is even better this way :P

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
i still see the code on 301.

Weird, I will load another game and verify.

Oh and super mario sunshine is fine for me :)

Edit: loaded a new game and now it is showing correctly... Nevermind :huh:

stoof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is the ISO 1:1 or shrunk? If 1:1 did you verify the iso's hash? Can you also post your Nintendont settings?
Sorry, I use the PAL version and not NTSC. The MD5 matches and I guess it's 1:1 as it's 1.4Gb in size. I only have the nmm and Widescreen on as default. Tried with Widescreen off with no change.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry, I use the PAL version and not NTSC. The MD5 matches and I guess it's 1:1 as it's 1.4Gb in size. I only have the nmm and Widescreen on as default. Tried with Widescreen off with no change.
gc iso are 1.35gb not 1.4 but if the md5 matches redump i guess you are using a mac or something but what hdd do you use btw? and memory card size.

stoof

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He might be rounding it up as a Mac would say 1.46GB.

Why would you SUE a HDD? LOL
Sorry about that. I was rounding up and the ISO is 1.35 GB. Using a Seegate Freeagent 500Gb disc. And haven't touched the settings for Memcard except for Emulation to on. Memcard Blocks 251. Memcard Multi Off. Native Control Off.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Sunshine shouldn't have issues at all. The game has worked since r1 (although it had some issues in r1 but was still playable)

Edit: Anyone ever confirm that freezing issue in midway arcade treasures 2?

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Finally beaten Red the dragon in Spyro a Hero's Tail...

This fucker was hard to fight.

At least I got Ice breath :)

Yep this game is 100% working in nintendont, after the time I've done playing, no problem at all :D

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally beaten Red the dragon in Spyro a Hero's Tail...

This fucker was hard to fight.

At least I got Ice breath :)

Yep this game is 100% working in nintendont, after the time I've done playing, no problem at all :D

I really hate that game. The last good spyro game was enter the dragonfly...and that was pushing it. The first 3 spyro games. beautiful:wub:

Reactions: ccfman2004

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow i saw compatibility list and it is awesome,only 11 games arent working but im sure Nintendot will support it soon.Im in Page 1234 :ha:

It's actually only 9 games. Two of them are the demo/debug disc for RE4 and the other is the gameboy player disc (this one should probably be removed from the compatibility list honestly)

Reactions: Rizzorules

VinsCool

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I really hate that game. The last good spyro game was enter the dragonfly...and that was pushing it. The first 3 spyro games. beautiful:wub:

to me it is the contrary.
To me, enter the dragonfly was a joke, considering it is a gamecube game. Looks like an upscaled ps1 game. Full of lags and ridiculously easy to do game breaking glitches.
A Hero's Tail at least is a decent gamecube spyro. All other Spyro games made later are even worse than mine. Giving my personnal advice, Spyro a Hero's Tail is very good to me :)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So i tryed midway arcade treasures 2 i entered primal carnage and exited fine, same for hard drivin i entered and exited fine no idea why ppl are having freezes when exiting i blame their hdds or forced settings the game works fine for me only thing i use is mcemu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Read the reviews