Hacking Nintendont

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Speaking of Triforce wouldn't it be awesome to have multiplayer support, maybe online? I know it will never happen but a man can dream, now we sit and wait for memory card support or an option to enable/disable the announcer at least!

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly the Wii ports of RE1 & 0 are better IMO Than the GC versions. They support widescreen also I believe natively. I rather know that the ones that didn't get ported over work, Like RE 2 & 3/Nemesis. Can't remember if Code Veronica dropped on GC or not.

Nice work on TriForce fix :yayu:

Reactions: bm123456

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont know why I noticed that just now, would've been better if I would've noticed that before commiting 252, oh well its worth a 253 in my opinion:
-added proper memory syncing in the jvsio code which might lower the chances of triforce games not having any coins or having other issues

bagpipes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I dont know why I noticed that just now, would've been better if I would've noticed that before commiting 252, oh well its worth a 253 in my opinion:
-added proper memory syncing in the jvsio code which might lower the chances of triforce games not having any coins or having other issues

With r253 F-Zero AX works great! Thanks!

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
Fix, is it possible to make a version of 229 revision before the usb change, to the latest update? it halted me as well as others playing nintendont when the usb code was changed

F. Lobot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible/easy/planned for Nintendont to support Wii games? I ask because of the extensive controller support including the WiiU Gamecube adapter.

Reactions: Etheboss

flinto

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible/easy/planned for Nintendont to support Wii games? I ask because of the extensive controller support including the WiiU Gamecube adapter.
I know exactly what you mean. I hate wiimote controls. Much prefer a controller but few games support it and if you have a wii u :-( even worse

F. Lobot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know exactly what you mean. I hate wiimote controls. Much prefer a controller but few games support it and if you have a wii u :-( even worse
I'm more curious why other launchers don't have the same controller options as Nintendont. Is it difficult to implement, is there something about Gamecube games that makes it easier?

D

Deleted-353083

You are f**king kidding me!?!? Just got the new official Nintendo GameCube adapter for Wii U so i could play my GameCube games with my wavebird... got everything set up working perfectly but because that adapter doesn't work with wii games i couldn't use it for my downloaded native wii ports of Resident Evil and Resident Evil 0 so i re-downloaded the GC ports of both instead. I remember ages ago the problem on RE 0 where you get to the part where you have to put the dial on the door to open the room where the rail car is... that was quite awhile ago and there is also a new version of Nintendont that has come out since then which i have but still just now when i got to the dial bit it freezes!! You've gotta be kidding ffs!! Someone please tell me there is a fix to this???

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
You are f**king kidding me!?!? Just got the new official Nintendo GameCube adapter for Wii U so i could play my GameCube games with my wavebird... got everything set up working perfectly but because that adapter doesn't work with wii games i couldn't use it for my downloaded native wii ports of Resident Evil and Resident Evil 0 so i re-downloaded the GC ports of both instead. I remember ages ago the problem on RE 0 where you get to the part where you have to put the dial on the door to open the room where the rail car is... that was quite awhile ago and there is also a new version of Nintendont that has come out since then which i have but still just now when i got to the dial bit it freezes!! You've gotta be kidding ffs!! Someone please tell me there is a fix to this???
Use a wii with gc ports with native control on. Nothing is yet fixed for this game.

strikerdark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a wii with gc ports with native control on. Nothing is yet fixed for this game.

you can also ask someone here to give you a save file of just after that point in the game and continue from there.

Xenith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm having an issue using rev 253 when loading F-ZERO AX. I did the the jvs errors a couple of times but now I'm stuck on the controller config. I'm pressing all the buttons and its not registering anything.
I'm using a wii
native control on with a gamecube controller
USB on
memory card emulation on size 59.
Everything has a 0 except for handle right has a 1 on the controller config screen.

D

Deleted-353083

you can also ask someone here to give you a save file of just after that point in the game and continue from there.

Thanks for the suggestion, if anyone has one can they please PM me. Might take awhile to reply though cause it's late where i am and i'm going to sleep but i will reply, thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!